Knockout x Human Reader

Requested by: @Buttheadshouse1738

Aye I'm like hey what's up hello^

Haha ok I needs stop, hope you enjoy.

No one POV.
________________

"(Y/N)! You forgot your notebook!" Jack shouted running towards you with your notebook in his hands.   

Smiling at he reach you, giving you your note book you left. You two never really talk unless it was school related as in, if your partners or if you need answers to homework. You did catch glances at him when you felt someone staring and that someone was him. But you never paid mind to it.

"Thanks! Even though I don't mind loosing it, I'd be screw in class if I didn't have it" you laugh as jack join you with a tint blush on his face. Putting it in your back pack.

School was not your favorite but it was important to you to get good grades and pass. You were a junior (pretend you are) just two years and your out. All you wanted was to pass and leave.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. Just two years right?" Jack replied as you agreed. (Idk what grade jack is in so pretend he's a junior like you)

"Yes I can't wait to leave and sleep!" Raising your voice a bit. Jack chuckled at your response. Then a you two heard an engine roaring and a familiar red car pulled up next to you. You smiled as your boyfriend was on time to pick you up. Last time he was late, late as in 3 hours late and you gave a silent treatment for it.

But it was well worth it as he showered you with affection. Before you got in jack had stop you. Looking down as his hand was around your wrist. Glaring up at him as he nervously and quickly let go. He nervously laugh and rub the back of his neck.

"S-Sorry but I-I was wondering if y-you would... like to go on a d-date?" He ask you. You were kinda shock at him asking.

"W-Well-"

"Listen kid, she's not interested. I'm going to say this once, she's mine and you have precisely 1 minute to go away!" Knockout said as jack stumbled back in surprised. You laughed nervously and gave jack an apologetic smile at him. 

"Sorry I have a boyfriend but we can hangout?" You ask him. His face sadden a bit and look away.

"I-I was hoping for something more..." he whispers. You didn't like to reject other, or we'll hurt their feelings. Knockout groan and transform. He look tic.

"Knockout!" You warn him.

"Times is up jack-" he didn't finished as the motorcycle behind jack transformer and turn it's hands into guns.

"Back away knockdown" A female. You didn't even know there were females transformers! You thought that was so cool!

"Calm down little autobot. Your human needs to learn how to take a hint" he said glaring at jack.

'He's jealous! Aww he's so cute!' You thought as you smiled to yourself.

"Take what hint? He's asking out a girl he likes" she says as you blushed a bit. Looking over to jack, he didn't make eye contact but he was blushing more than before.