Optimus Prime (Flowers)

(Pretend there is such things as blue roses.) (not my pic. Non of the pics are gunna be mine)

No one POV.
_____________

Every day for the past 2 years, you've been give a flower everyday.

At morning and at night.

But you have know idea who keeps give flowers.

The color would always be blue or red rose. Mainly blue.

You would have figure it would be their favorite color but yet you still have no idea who.

You knew the autobot. But you wouldn't expect to be one of them.

Until one day.....

It was 6:00am and you have no idea why you woke up so early but you did.

You were staring outside your window when something caught your eye.

It had look Optimus Prime in his holo form.

You raise an eyebrow that realize what was in his hand.

A rose.

Not just any rose...

A blue.

Your eyes widen in shock. You never expected to be him.... Your crush to be the one giving you the roses.

You quickly ran outside before he would turn away and grab his wrist.

He stop with pure shock.

You caught him.

He didn't look at you, so you step outside and the cool breeze hit your skin.

He took off his jacket for you and put it on your shoulders. You look up and smiled at him taking the rose and hugged him.

"So your the one give me the roses?" You questions looking at him as a faint blush spread across his face.

"U-Uhhh well.... Yes, I've have been the one giving you the roses" he said and look away from you. You smiled at him and tiptoed sense he was too tall, you kissed him on the cheek. He snap his head towards you with his blue orbs wide.

He took it as you like him back and he cuffs your cheeks and pressed his lips onto yours. Not rough and not hard. But soft and passionate. You melted at his kissed and your legs turn into jelly. He held your waist to prevent you from falling and a smile form on him.

You broke for air and stared at each other eyes.

"So, would you consider being my s-spark mate?!" He ask you. You blush before nodded your head.

"Yes! I would love too!" You shouted but he covered your mouth.

"SSHHH, your going to wake the humans" he you giggled at him and lick his hand. He jerk back and look at you weirdly.

"What? Your hand was sweaty" you said and he chuckles before picking you up.

"H-Hey?! What are you doing?! Let me go!" You said and all he did as laugh.

"Sense you won't be quiet, I'll just have let everyone know who you belong too" he said. You blushed and wiggled out.

"No! It's too early in the morning for this! Optimus!" He continued to process what he was doing and you knew it was gunna happen.

"Ok just be gentle" you said as he set you down.

"Don't worry I will" he said and than well.... I think you know what happens.

* few years later*

You and Optimus had a kid and name her (name).

The shocking thing about having your baby girl was that when she was 17.....

She started getting flowers too.

Just like how Optimus gave flowers to you.

But you guys were making sure no funny busy went on with your daughter and this mystery man.