Chapter Three

"(Y/N)!" you heard a familiar voice call your name as you walked in, "how have you been?" You rolled your eyes before looking at your ex boss.

"I'm doing well, how's the shop?" you asked not sure of how to keep the conversation going. Not that you wanted to keep the conversation going, you just didn't want to seem rude.

"It's doing pretty good," He replied as he turned to Hongbin, "And you" he said, "you never come around anymore. Why is that?"

Hongbin bowed politely, "I'm always busy and never have time" He lied.

Your ex boss crossed his arms and looked at Hongbin, "Ah okay, that's understandable. Don't overwork yourself." He said and proceeded to walk back to his chair at the back of the shop.

Hongbin nodded and turned around to pull you to a table, "We can sit here if you want" he smiled and waited for your response.

"Okay sure" you said as you sat down. "So, why did you wanna come here?" You asked still suspicious of him.

Hongbin sat down across from you, "Well I haven't been here in a while and neither have you. I just thought it would be fun to hang out at the place where we first met" He lied, that wasn't the reason why he brought you here.

You sat back in your chair and crossed your arms, "Sure that's the reason why, tell me the real reason."

Hongbin looked at you somewhat nervously, "Do you want me to get you something to drink? I'll pay!" He said trying to change the subject.

You rolled your eyes, "I don't want anything until you tell me what's going on."

He sighed, "Fine. I brought you here to ask you if I could take you to meet the rest of the members."

You let out a small laugh, "Really Binnie? Why didn't you just ask me when we were at my house?"

He sighed in relief knowing that you weren't upset with him, "Because I know that you would've said no so by bringing you here, we'd be close to the dorms."

"Fair enough." You said still laughing at how cute his reaction was. You always wanted to meet the other members but you always got nervous when the thought would cross your mind. Being surrounded by six beautiful men? How nerve-racking is that?

Hongbin walked around to the side where you were and sat on the chair next to you, "Please please please say you'll go with me back to the dorms?" He grabbed you and hugged you tightly.

"Stop! You're squeezing me too tight!" You said but it was no use.

"Say you'll go with me and I'll stop," he said as his grip around you got tighter.

At this point you could barely breathe, "Okay fine I will" you barely managed to say.

Hongbin smiled and finally let go, "Okay!" He said excitedly as he got up, "I'll go get us something to drink!"

You shook your head as he proceeded to walk away, "I can't believe I agreed to this" you said to yourself.