Chapter Four

The evening at the coffee shop was peaceful as you both talked about the old days when you two met and how you went from being strangers to being best friends.

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me you were a fan," Hongbin laughed, "I felt like an idiot when I tried to impress you by saying I was in a K-pop boy group."

You laughed with him, "Well it's not exactly something you would say to one of your idols. Especially if you don't want them to run away."

"Well I guess that is true but I wouldn't have ran away, I would've been happy to have known that sooner." He said as he looked at his phone, "It's getting a little late maybe we should go."

You checked the time on your phone as well, "Wait so how am I getting home?"

Hongbin smiled, "don't worry, you'll be staying the night~"

Your eyes widened at his response, "I can't spend the night! Where would I sleep?" You asked feeling somewhat anxious.

"You can sleep on my bed, I can sleep on the floor or the couch," He smiled at you brightly.

"Aww Binnie no, I don't want to kick you out of your own bed" you explained, "I can sleep on the couch."

"No," he said as he got up, "come on let's go, we'll figure it out tonight when we go to sleep."

You nodded and began to get up from your seat, you grabbed your cup and finished the last of it before throwing your cup in the trash on your way out the door.

Once you two got outside you began walking the opposite direction you came from, "So," Hongbin began "are you excited to meet the rest of the group?" He smiled.

"Well yes of course, I've always wanted to meet them," You replied.

Hongbin looked at you slightly confused, "Then why did you say no all those other times?"

You weren't sure how to say it, "I was just nervous I guess. I still am but I should just get it over with."

He began to laugh, "you have nothing to be afraid of, they've been wanting to meet you for a long time now."

You looked up at him in disbelief, "you're such a liar, no they don't!"

Hongbin nodded, "They do and if you don't believe me then you can ask them yourself."

You playfully punched his arm, "So how far is the dorm from here?"

Hongbin pointed straight ahead, "It's just right there!" He said as he grabbed your wrist and ran in an attempt to get there faster.

You followed after him, as you were just a few feet away from your destination, your palms began to sweat as you inch towards the front door.

Hongbin let go of your wrist and dug around in his pocket to find his key. After a few seconds he found it and unlocked the door.

As Hongbin pushed the door open, you began to move behind him. He stepped inside as you followed behind him shutting the door. You rested your hands lightly on Hongbin's waist as you tiptoed to look over his shoulder to see if there was anyone in sight.

Hongbin turned his head to look at you, "What are you doing?" He laughed.

"Oh.. Sorry, I just got a little nervous," you said as you removed your hands from his sides.

Hongbin pouted, "No, I thought it was cute!" He said as he grabbed your arms and tried to wrap them around him again. He began feeling embarrassed at his sudden confession.

Just then you heard footsteps, someone was walking into the living room, just then you wrapped your arms around Hongbin and hid your face from whoever it was.

"Ah, welcome back hyung. Where have you be--" he stopped and got closer to Hongbin and whispered, "who is that behind you?"

Hongbin laughed, "You know she can hear you, she's right behind me."

"Oh right," he giggled, "wait is it (Y/N)? Did she finally agree to coming?"

Hongbin nodded, "Yes and she's nervous so please don't scare her away."

"Hey, I'm not going to scare her away! I just want to be her friend," the boy said which made you laugh.

You looked up over Hongbin's shoulder to peek at him. His eyes meet yours which made you nervous.

"Hello (Y/N)! I'm Hyuk!" He said excitedly, "I couldn't wait to meet you, Binnie talks about you all the time."

You slowly began pulling away from Hongbin, "I know who you are, I've been a fan for years but it's nice to finally meet you." Hongbin grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you in front of him so you could see Hyuk better.

Hyuk smiled and opened his arms widely as he got closer to you, before you could even react, he hugged you even tighter than Hongbin did.

Hongbin stood back watching you two and crossed him arms as he got a little jealous.

"Come on," Hyuk said as he stopped hugging you and grabbed your arm, "I'll introduce you to the rest of the members!"

Before you could object, he began pulling you towards the bedrooms. You turned around to look at Hongbin nervously as you were being dragged away.