Chapter Two

Hongbin and you walked side by side down the street, "Let's go to your old work!" He said excitedly back at the house, of course you agreed. How can you say no to him?

⭐ 3 years earlier ⭐

"(Y/N)! You'll be working until closing time today!" your asshole of a boss said. You looked at him in disbelief, "What do you mean, why?"

"Someone called off and we have nobody else to cover the last shift of the day," he said sounding slightly irritated.

"But I'm still not fully trained yet! I still don't know how to run the shop by myself!" You said having a mini panic attack, you only started a few weeks ago and they have you working overtime.

"I'm sorry but that's how the world works cupcake," he said in a rather sarcastic tone, "I'll be back tomorrow. Have a nice evening!"

You were left all alone in the cafe, "At least it's died down a little," you said to yourself as you sat down, "I'd be getting off right now."

You sat there for a while and sighed, "Maybe I'll go get my book to read while I wait." You said to yourself and walked to the back of the coffee shop and opened your locker to grab your book.

You sat back down and opened the book to the page you read last, just then you heard the door open and looked up to see who was walking in, "Maybe someone came in to relieve me!" You said to yourself but frowned when you saw they were just two guys.

One boy sat down as the other walked up the the counter where you were sitting, "Hello!" He said and smiled at you, "Six coffees please!" He said as he handed you the money.

You looked up at him and couldn't help but smile back at him, you tried to keep your cool as you noticed it was VIXX's Hongbin.

"Uh, sure!" you said unsure on how you should react. You turned around and began making the coffees.

You got the cups ready but started feeling as if someone was watching you so you turned around to steal a glance at the beautiful boys only to see Hongbin sitting at the counter staring at you.

He smiled as you two made eye contact which made you turn away fast which caused him to laugh, "So are you a new employee? I haven't seen you here before." He asked trying to start up a conversation.

You nodded, "I've only been here for a few weeks."

"Hmm, that's strange. I come here all the time and I haven't seen you around," he explained.

"Well, I don't normally work this late," you laughed nervously. The coffee was done so you began filling the cups, "Someone called off so I'm running the shop this evening." You put the lids on the cups and gave them to Hongbin

"Ah, that makes sense!" He smiled, "maybe I should come around when you work then," he said as he playfully winked at you and took the drinks.

You weren't sure how to react, "Ah well only if you want! I know you're busy most of the time. You should rest in your free time!" You said and smiled at him.

The other male that arrived with him stood up and walked up to Hongbin, "We gotta go." He said to him as he turned to you and bowed politely, "Thank you." He said.

Hongbin nodded, "Okay Ravi," he said as he handed some of the drinks to him. He turned to you one last time, "I'll see you around" he smiled before they walked towards the door.

You smiled to yourself but couldn't believe what just happened, "He's probably just saying that to be nice, there's no way he'll come in just because I'm here." You said to yourself.

However, he didn't lie. Hongbin would come in just to buy something from you everytime he was free. You two soon became close and eventually became best friends that were inseparable. You two couldn't go a day without talking to each other.