Chapter 16 P.t 1

Dede' POV:

I wiped away the tears and stood up. I creep up to my room and slid down the wall.

Why does he hate me so much, my own father hates me. I thought to myself, There was a knock at the door. I hesitated to open the door. "Jordyn open the door, its me Diggy."

I open the door. When the door opens arms holds me by the waist. "Are you okay? I saw you crying and I was about to ask you whats wrong and you walked away before I could ask. Whats wrong baby?" Diggy asks me. I look him in the eyes.

"I'm your baby?" I asks. Diggy wipes the tears off my face with his thumb.

"You always was my baby ever since I saw you, I know you were mine. Now whats wrong." He asks. I shake my head.

"I jus thought of my mother and my bestfriend." I said. Diggy looked at me. "Your homesick. You wanna go back home?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No my mother and my bestfriend Nivea is dead." I say, staring at the floor. I don't say anything. My tears does the talking.

Diggy wraps his arms around me. "Sssshhh Its okay, take a deep breath babe. Calm down." He whispers gently. I look at him and ask him a serious question.

"Have you ever missed someone in your family?"

Diggy looks at me. He pulls me to the bed. "Yes, i lost my grandfather. He passed away from cancer." He says. "My grandfather always taught my to treat a woman with respect, treat her like she's a diamond, a natural beauty. No matter what size she is. Big, small, short, tall. Doesn't matter he said it matters whats on the inside, and I learned to be a gentlemen from him."

I looked at him. "My mother was beated to death by my father, my best friend Nivea was shot in the stomach, trying to save her sister's life who was raped. I've been raped by my father, I've been abused by a boy, I've been raped agaian and got pregnat. The boy beated me until the baby died. And that boy was my father. My father left me, he ran away after he beated me senseless, I was in the hospital for 3 months, my Aunt came and took care of me. She treated my like I was her daughter. And she still does. But I wish my mother Or, Ni was her to be with. I even miss Ni's lil sister Porsha." I told him everythig that happened in my life.

Diggy looked me in the eyes. "Wow, your a strong young lady to go through that and not be messed up Or even in the crazy house." He cups my face. "I promise to protect you, if you let me. I will."

I smile a little. "Promises isn't something, to keep" I whisper, "but I trust you just like I trusted My mom and Ni."

With that Diggy kissed me. I was shocked but my heart forced me to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed harder. Diggy pulled away and smiled at me. "Promise kept." Diggy whispers.

I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. He lifts me in his arms and carries me downstairs. I can't help but close my eyes and bury myself in his colonge.

Diggy sits on a couch in the Living Room.I'm on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder. Me and Diggy have our own coversation.

Driah's POV:

I look at Teri and Roc flirting. I can't lie, I am a bit jealous of their little relation ship. I mean Roc is crazy inlove with her and not only him, but Kiki is also in love. How come Teri gets all the love and I get nothing???