Chapter 13

Livi's Pov:

I walked in the house and saw a girl sitting down. "Um who is you?" I ask. The girl smiles. "Hi, I'm Sommer you new adoptive sister" She says. Mom comes downstairs. "Oh good you guys have met. Well Livi you see we adopted Sommer because she seemed like she belonged here." Mom said.

I shrugged and held out my hand. "Well....welcome to our family." I smiled. Sommer (Lets call her Somi) smiled back. "Thanks." She said. I grabbed Somi's hand and pulled her to my room. "Be warned I have a twin sister....lets just say she's attracted to girls......" I said. Somi looks confused.

"She gay?" She asks. I laugh. "Naw more like Bi." I said jumping on my bed. Somi sits down and smile at me. "So do you sing?" I asked her. Somi nod. "Yeah, why?" She asks. I shrug, "I wanna hear you sing." I say. Somi starts singing.

"Late at nite when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too. Cuz' I'm dreaming of you to night until tomorrow and for all of my life and there no where else in the world I rather bee. Then here in my room dreaming about you and me." She song one of my favoirte songs. She song Selena Perez song. And she actually sounds good.

"Omg! Your amazing! You actually sound like your my sister." I said. Somi laughs. "I guess." She says. I open my stash and pull out some Hershey's and Sneakers. I give ukher half, and I keep the other half. We watch loads of movies, the bad girl club, and BLUES CLUES!! :D I love Blues clues. He rocks!

Kiki and Mel came in our room "Who you?" They ask at the same time. Somi smiles. "I'm Your new adopted sister, Sommer." She says. Kiki smiles and Mel hugs Somi. "GROUP HUG BITCHES!" I yell and jion the hug.

Everyone laughs and hugs me. We sit down and watch Madea go to jail. Soon enough it's like Me.Mel, Somi and Kiki are like sisters. We laughed, played, had pop corn fights and ended up falling asleep.

THE NEXT DAY.

Kiki's Pov:

I walked up to New-new's door. I knocked, the door opened. She smiled at me, as I stepped, to New-new. "Hey." I said. New-new blushes. "Hi."

"So um would you like to go on a date with me, To Amir'e?"

"Whats that?"

"Well if I tell you don't go crazy."

"Ok I won't."

"Well....I bought an Island for you and me, it's by Paris."

"WHAT!!"

"You said you wouldn't get mad!!"

"I'm not mad." She broke down in tears.

What the fuck?!?

"Then why are you crying? Am I pushing our relationship to far? If I did then I'm so-" New-new cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back.

She held my face and pulled away. "I was crying because I'm happy."

I blushed. "Oh, I thought it was me?"

She laughed. "No, your perfect to me. Thats why I love you." She kisses me once more. I start to get horney, just from her kissin me. I pull away.

"So will your parents let you spend the night with me in Amir'e for a full week?"

"Well I think so, My mom will say yes, and my dad probably will over power you with rules. But I think so."

"Ok, um wanna get some to eat? We can go to Shappire?"

"Yeah, sure. Just let me change." She ran to her room. I chuckled and sat down. A few moments later, New-new came out in a tight black dress with some Blue heels. It showed her amazing curves, those breast popped up, showing the lace of them. I licked my lip.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." She smiles. I walked to her and grabbed her by the butt. I kissed her on her neck.

"You look so hot." I said sudectively. She blushed and kissed me. I kissed back We pulled away. She walked away from me, passing me I stare at her butt. I am mad in love with that butt.

I looked at my outfit: Black sagging pants, a boy long sleeve shirt that was red and black, with my jordans and my black watch. My hair was in a ponytail with a red snapback. I look like a stud. Cool!

I pulled up at the resturant. I held New-new by the waist. We walked in Shappire, a wiator hurried to me. She was pleased to be my waitor. Probably because I'm filthy rich and my parents are famous.

We sat down. I stared pleasingly at New-new. "So did you have a lonely time yesterday." I said, smirking. She blushed. "Maybe." She says. I lean to her and kiss her.

She caress my cheek and kiss me back. I moaned. craving more of her, I nibbled on her bottom lip. She moaned and kissed harder. We was almlst close to having sex until the waitor came.

"Well here's your drinks!" The lady says smiling. "What would you have for dinner?"

I order for me and New-new. "Chefs choice." I said. The lady nodded. Me and New-new started back talking.

Mel's Pov:

I layed my head on Prod's chest. He smiled at me. I blushed. Prod pulled my face up. "I love you Mel." I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too, Craig."

I caress his face. His brown eyes stared at me. I blushed and kissed him. Prod kissed me back and held me by the waist. He bite on my bottom lip. I smiled. "Wanna go to the park?" I asked him. Prod smiled. "Yeah lets go." He slid on his Jordan's and I pulled on my Chuck Taylors.

We walked out his house and got in his Lex. We flew off to the park.

We walked to the swings. "Can you sing something to me?" I ask him.

Prod smiles. "Sure." Prod held my hand. "Baby I just don't get it, do you enjoy being hurt, I know you smell the purfume and make up on his shirt. You don't believe his story, there all lies and bad as you are you stick around and I just don't know. If I were man, baby you, never worry bout, what i do, i be home coming back to you every nite doing you right, your the type of woman that deserves good thangs, fist full of diamonds a hand full of rings, baby your a star I just wanna show what you are! You should let me love you, let me be the one to give you every thing you want and need. Baby good love and protection make me your selection, baby you should let me love you love you looveee youuu yeah yeah. Aye."

I teared up and kissed him. Prod held me by the waist. "Your amazing." I whispered. Prod shook his head. "Naw your amazing." He caress me cheek and kissed me on the forehead.

So this is what god has for me...............

***************

24 VOTES AND 13 COMMENTS.

NOT POSTING UNTIL I GET 24 VOTES AND 13 COMMENTS.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love

__TacoNinja__