Chapter 14 p.t 2

Chapter 14 p.t 2

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48412641 The picture link..

Mel’s POV:

The door opened. It was two boys that was walking to us. One bended down and rubbed my face. I slapped his hand away. He removed his mask. Livi swore under her breath: “Damn bastards, I swear ima find a way to kick your ass.

I looked at her. She was pissed. I looked down at my feet. The one that I slap his hand away spoke. “You might as well know me. I’m Davon, and this is my brother Josh. Now you Olivia has been a very bad girl. And So has your new sister. Sommer? Right. Yeah I know.” Josh says.

Livi looks at him. “What are you talking about?” She questions him. Davon shurgs and smirks. “Little Sommer owes me some money, you see her old foster parents was crack dealers. They worked for my dad, and Well Me and Josh here takes care of the light weight. And Sommer’s old foster parents are dead. I killed them and Now I have to make sure she’s me and Josh’s sex slave.” Davon smiles evily.

He looks at me. “No who is this cutie?” He asks. I panic and look at Livi. She yanks me behind her. “Don’t touch her. Or even look at her.” Livi threatens. Josh laughs and steps in front of Livi. “My brother can do whatever the hell he wants to.” Josh says. Livi smirks and throws her chain at josh’s face.

“I don’t think so.” She says. Josh holds up his hand and slaps Livi. Livi punches Josh in the face. Josh yanks Livi and holds her up in the air. Livi grabs Josh’s neck and chokes him. Davon grabs a stone and slams it in Livi’s head. Livi blacks out. I scream as More blood comes out of Livi’s head. I rip my jeans and cover livi’s gash with my ripped jean piece. I rub some of the blood. Finally it stopped bleeding. I sighed and layed her on my lap. Her head was on my lap.

Davon sat there and stared at me. I ignored his stare and looked at the ground. Davon walked to me and sat down by me. I gulped and continues to rub Livi’s sore. Davon bites his lips, while licking it. I roll my eyes and lay my head back on the wall. I feel something rub my neck. Davon moves my tank top strap of my shoulder. I look at him and see his serious. I look at Livi and see she’s still out cold. I start crying.

“Sssh, baby I won’t hurt you,” Davon says. I look at him as he adds “Well not too badly.”

“Leave me the hell alone.” I spat. Davon grabs me by the hair and drags me. Livi’s head hit the floor. Her eyes burst open. There Black as stone. She looks at Davon dragging me. “OLIVIA HELP!!!!!” I yell as I punch Davon’s hands off my hair, but he has a really good grip.

Livi tackles Davon, Josh burst through the doors and see Me and Livi beating up Davon. He runs and tackles Livi. She falls hard on the floor. “LIVIII!” I yell. I jump on Josh’s back and pound him in the face. Davon pulls me off Josh and slaps me. Livi punches Davon in his face as Josh lifts me off the ground. I grab Livi’s hand as they pull us away from each other. “OLIVIA!!!” I yell.