Chapter 12

Still Prince's pov:

By 6 period which is study hall. I have it with Livi. She can't say no to me? Right?

"No. I'm not having sex." Livi said, "espically at a school."

I groan. "But Liviii." I whine. Livi shushes me. I can't help but look at her huge thick breast. Those round, big boobs.

I look down and see Livi has on a skirt. I bite my lip and purposely throw my pencil on the floor under the table. I get by Livi's legs. She wearing thongs. That pussy is calling my name.

I grab her thongs and slid them off. Livi reaches for her thongs. I kiss her thigh, feeling her tense ujp. I keep kissing up. I lick her pussy slowly. Livi opens her legs wider. I suck on her pussy and shove a finger up there also. Livi holds in her moans. I shove another in her pussy. Livi moans loudly. I smirk and licks harder.

When I finish I am happy enough to make her horney. I love that to. I sit up and smile at Livi. She glares at me. Yep I'm getting some pussy. :D

Kiki's Pov:

I was in Mr. Chris class. He had me in detention, I barely did any thing. I mean all I did was slam his head against the fire pole. Thats not that bad? Right?

"Mrs.Minaj! Pay attention!" Mr. Chris yelled. I flipped him off and closed my eyes. I am sooo tired. I hear girls laughing while Im tryna take me dention nap. There's a knock at the door. It's New-New.

"Mr, Chris um the coach said he needed Kimberly." She said. Mr.chris nodded. "okay." I said jumping up. I rushed out of the class, I kissed New-new. She pulled away. "Tthhhhaaaaaannnnkkkkkk yoououuouou!" I said and kissed her once more.

New-new pulled away and blushed. "No prob." She said. I threw my arms around her waist. "What are you doing?" New-New asked laughing away. I gently push her on the lockers. "I love you." I whispered and kissed her. New-New kissed back.

I slid my tongue in her mouth. She lets out a sweet soft moan. I bite on her lip. New-new kissed me agressively. She put her hands on my ass and squeezed it.. I moaned. She squeezed it harder. I could have an orgasm just from kissing her.

Her sweet lips makes me melt, seeing her smile makes me smile. I love this girl. She's my Halo.

I pull away. "Lets cut school." I say. New-new bites her lip. "ok." She says shyly. I smile and kiss her. I hold her hand and walk to my car. We hop in my new 2017 glaze. (Not invented yet.)

We drove off. The wind flows in both of our hair. I hold New-new's hand. She blushes and stares at our hands. I look back at the road. I drive faster to My secret place.

I pull up a a meadow full with rose, tulips and a Pond you could swim in. I sat on the ground. New-new sat next to me. I layed my back on the ground and closed my eyes. I felt a head lay on my chest.

New-New's Pov:

I layed my head on Kiki's chest. "So this is your thinking place." I said. Kiki chuckled. "Well yeah, I guess so." She says. I smile and kiss her neck. "By the way, I love you too." I said and looked at Kiki. A blush appears on her face. She opens her eyes. I'm leaning down to her lips. I kiss her softly.

Kiki moans. She kisses me back. I smile a bit and kiss her on her neck. I get on top of Kiki. I grabbed on her shirt and pull it off. "I'm ready for you." I whisper. I unsnap her bra and kisses her neck once. I stare at Kiki's huge breast. I got wet just by staring..

I sucked on her breast. Kiki moaned. I lick her nipple while massaging the other one. Kiki moans loud. She pulls off my shirt. I grind on her. Kiki moans. She pinches my nipple through my bra. I moan super loud and grind harder. I lick her on her neck. Kiki un snaps my bra. She pushes me on the ground, she get between my legs. I moan as she sucks on my breast.

Kiki nibbles on my nipple. I can't help but get so wet. Kiki kisses me on my neck. She unzips her jeans and I unzip mines. She smiles at me. I bite my lip and kiss her.

My pants are off me. So is my panties. Kiki licks me from my lips to my stomach. Every inch of my body has been kissed by her. She looks up at me while going to my pussy.

She licks me in my pussy. I moan, as she goes deeper, I grabbed her head and push her deeper. Kiki sucks my pussy. I moan, "Deeper!" I scream in pleasure.

Kiki bites me on the side of my pussy. I wince a bit of pain but its over powered by pleasure. I turn us over and ride Kiki mouths. She licks me in every bit of my pussy. I grind harder on her face.. She sqeeuzes me ass. I moan and grind her, feeling an orgasm coming.

Kiki moves one hand away from my ass and makes her way to my breast. I moan as she rubs my nipple. She slaps my ass agressively. I moan and ride faster. I slide Kiki hand back to my ass and sucks on her breast. Kiki moans. I feel it coming. Kiki shoves her finger in me. One is still ol my ass. I moan louder. "I gotta..!!!!" I cum all over Kiki's face. She licks it up and kisses me on my neck.

I shove my finger in her pussy.. Kiki moans. "Wait lets do this in my car." Kiki says. I nod we run naked to the car. Kiki grabs me by the waist. She humps me in the back of my ass. I moan. She continues humping me in my ass. I hold on to the edge of the car. Kiki pulls me in the car. She opens her drawer in her car. I hump her on her ass.

Kiki moans, she continue digging for something. I kiss her up and down her back. Finally, She pulls out a vibrator. A candy strip one. I smirk and lay on the seat..

Kiki shoves the vibrater in my pussy. I moan loud.

Livi's Pov:

"Please Livi!" Prince whined. I rolled my eyes "No." I said, Prince grabbed my by the waist. "But I'm sooo horney." He whine. I had a perfect idea. *Evil Smiles*

I kissed Prince and pulled him in a random room. I kissed him on the neck and pushed him on the desk. I pulled off my shirt. Prince hurried and pulled his shirt, pants and boxers off. He unsnapped my bra and almost killed me trying to get my pants and panties off. He slid on a condum and slammed in me.

I moaned loud. Prince went deeper. I digged my nails in his back. I smirk as Prince moaned. He kissed me on my neck. I giggled at him licking my neck. He sucked ony my breast. I pushed him on the desk and grabbed the tip off his dick. I smirked and removed the condom I sucked on the tip of his dick. Prince let out a moan and pushed my head closer to his dick. I licked,sucked and even Nibbled on his dick for 30 mins. Prince licked, sucked, fingered me for 40 Mins.

Prince finally cummed. He smiled at me. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" He asked I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Oft." I fell on the floor. My legs gave out. I glared at Prince. He smirked. "Oopsies." He said. I crawled to my clothes and slid them on. Prince had his already on. He walked to me, "I didi you good." He says. I smirk.

"Yeah sure, can you help me up."

Prince pulls me up. I smile, i was able to walk. "No sex for 3 weeks." I orded. I grabbed my book bag and walked out.

19 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

Im NOT POSTING UNTIL I GET OVER 19 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS.

Love

__OreosIsANigga'sBestFriend.. :) :