Jaeden Imagine Part 3

It's been about three months since Jaeden and I found out and things are going pretty good. I definitely would not be able to do this without him. I've still been going to work, but I decided to stay home today because I'm not feeling 100% me. Jaeden of course is a nervous wreck now. Apparently he just has meetings today so I promised him if I got any worse to call him.

I decided I need to get out of bed and move, so I did. I went, stood in front of a mirror and stared at myself. I hate the way I look. I could feel a tear slowly going down my cheek. Damn mood swings. Of course Jaeden decides to call to check on me at this moment.

"Hey, Jae" I say sniffling

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm good"

"Y/n you don't sound good. What's wrong?"

"Jaeden, I told you everything's fine."

"I'm coming home."

"You don't need to"

"Babe, you're upset about something. I'm coming home."

"Whatever. Love you"

"Love you too"

Within about five minutes Jaeden walks in. He's quick.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

I started to cry a little more. Not meaning to but at this point it's whatever.

He sat me down on the bed and he put his arm around me.

"Baby, please tell me what is wrong so I can help."

"I'm so ugly and fat."

"One you could never look ugly, and two you're not fat. You are carrying our beautiful daughter."

"Jae you don't know if it's a girl."

"I feel like it is."

"Oh Jaeden"

"Oh y/n"

And on that note we cuddled the rest of the night and ate chocolate ice cream.

____________________________
I got the feels while writing that
~ Shannon