First "I Love You"

// Will //
The first time Will said "I love you" to you was a little bit on the embarrassing side for him, considering his mom and brother were there, but they all found it adorable.
The day he got out of the Upside Down you, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin were in the waiting room waiting for Will to wake up. Jonathan came out and told you guys that Will woke up and you can go see him now. The four of you went running in. The boys went and gave him a group hug, and they filled him in on everything he missed. "Hey guys, where's y/n ?", the boys moved out of the way and you went and gave him a huge hug.
"I love you y/n,"
"I love you too, Will,"

// Dustin //
You're athletic, which is the exact opposite of Dustin, and even know he doesn't like sports he tries to do them for you.
One day you were running with Dustin and you found yourself a few feet ahead of him. You stop and yell "Dustin, you ok back there."
"Yeah, you're lucky I love you or I wouldn't be doing this,"
"Dustin, did you just say you love me?" You said teasing him.
"Maybe."
"I love you too, Dustin."

// Mike //
It was the day Will came out of the Upside Down, and there was so much going on. You and Mike have liked each other for sometime now, but you haven't told each other, yet.
You, Mike, Dustin and Lucas were sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. Dustin and Lucas were asleep. Mike was really upset about El leaving/disappearing. You look over and see that Mike was hiding his face in his hands. He must've been crying. You go over and give him a hug. "It's gonna be ok, Mike"
He looked up and said, "y/n, I love you."
"Mike, I love you too."

// Lucas //
You and Lucas were about 6 and playing tag. Lucas tripped and both of you fell. After laughing hysterically Lucas told you he loved you. Although he didn't know it at the time, he really meant it.

___________________________
Sorry Lucas' sucked so bad I was and still am experiencing major writers block with him for some reason, but oh whale.