Chapter 9

Elsa

The scent of fresh mint enters my nose. Immediately I gag up to see Jack beside me without his hoodie. My body is left in underwear with bandages wrapped around me. "You're awake"he rasps out. My eyes turn to Jack clearly showing that I'm confused. "I-I wa-was fighting  Pit-"Elsa you were having a hallucination by the time we had found you. Rupunzel was too weak at the moment to heal you since Pitch attacked Tooth palace.  Everyone returned with wounds. You slept throughout the day after the hallucination. "

I settled mysel once again beside Jack and trail my fingers across the wounds that are clearly seen on his face.  "I'm sorry I have not been much help. The pain of this dark magic hurts like hell at times."

Jack shifts closer and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Do not apologize. Pitch is to blame for all this darkness". I turn my back towards him. My mind lingering to the words of what Pitch had said before the darkness.

"Think about it Elsa. My Queen. Not to wed to you. Now that would be a sin my dear. Jack doesn't love you enough to put a ring of the beautiful finger of yours. "

I shift further away from Jack. Although my mind probably stressing is caused the hallucination. "Jack?" He hums in response as he wraps his arms around my torso and bury his head into my back. Probably drifting off to sleep. "Nevermind". He lifts his head alittle and rests it on my waist. "Snowflake what is it?'' Nothing just go to sleep Jack." I argue.

He sits more up and leans against the wall. Clearly stating that I need to talk. "Elsa what is it?" "Nothing Jack''. He lifts my body in a child like manner and places me on his lap while he brushes my hair. Jack fingers twirling in between. "Elsa talk. Now". I let out a heavy sigh and glance up towards him. His facial expression seems to be soft yet somehow with a serious expression. "Jack we already have a child. Why do you not consider marriage?" His fingers stop midway on my scalp. "I-I don't know Elsa. Look as much as I love you and Winter if I would propose then it shall be after this mess. "

Jack cups my face and lightly brushes my lips. He presses his lips onto mine and snakes his hand deeper into my waist. I simply pull him closer and part away. Resting my head on his shoulder. I part from him feeling the warmth leave as well. The balcony door is still open where I stand. My wings making my back feel slightly uncomfortable and painful. Shutting my eyes I focus to settle my power a little since the feeling is becoming overwhelming.

Jack wraps his arms from behind and rests his shoulder into my neck. Slowly my wings wrap around him. He laughs alittle and I feel a smile against my neck. "Firstly it was only me holding you. Seems like you holding me as well". I let out a small laugh and ruffle his hair. The moon is still bright. The door slams open to reveal Anna panting heavily. "E-Elsa. Arendelle is under attack".

❄❄❄

I slam open the weapons room. Quickly gearing into my battle suit and grabbing my Cupid weaponry

 Quickly gearing into my battle suit and grabbing my Cupid weaponry