•1- School Trip•

Start from the beginning

"Welcome my good sir," I say, smiling at him.

He looks down at me and shakes his head, "Shall we go Milady?" he mocks back, holding my bag out.

I nod, "We shall," I say as we took a step outside, locking the door behind us.

The sky was a clouded over heavily, indicating it might rain later. I love rain, but carrying my school books on the rain can cost me almost one hundred bucks. My school is such a rip-off that if there is one page ripped in the book you have to pay for a new one. They need an accident budget because high schoolers have no money, and are dumb.

The wall to school was quick and void of rain, thankfully. Me and Darian split up at the front of the school, as I have to go to the North Wing, and he had to go to the South. It sucked, but at least we had the same lunch period.

I headed directly to class, not bothering g to put my backpack in my locker. They finally let us walk around with them after kids were ten minutes late to class last year. Though I doubt backpacks were the cause of that.

I sat down in the back of the classroom, where I was assigned. It sucked since I had to wear my glasses to see. I swear I looked like such a nerd, and not the cute type with them on.

Only two other kids were in the class, and I knew it'd be another fifteen minutes before all the others arrived, including the late kids.

Fifteen minutes passed by and most kids were in class by then. Another five and the teacher showed up, I don't even know I bothered to come early, he is always late. Teachers are suppose to be examples, but he told some kid the other day to just get Welfare and he will be good. I honestly hate this place, but what kid doesn't?

"Okay kids, there's no lesson today, because the Alpha has an announcement for all of you," he says, heading over to his computer to turn on the projector. Probably to show us a pre-recorded video our Alpha sent us.

I belonged to the Autumn Pack, our alpha is Alpha William Fiery, and soon his son, Derek Fiery. Everybody in the pack had tan, brown and sometimes a mix of black fur from interbreeding between packs. Except mine, my wolf was a pure coco colour and everybody seemed to love it. Just one straight colour with no mix to it due to the fact that all of my ancestors only had mates in the pack, aka, no interbreeding to mix my fur colour.

Anyways, back to class. My teacher clicked around, mumbling a few curse words as the video didn't play the first time. Finally, he was able to fingers it out and the lights turned off as Alpha William appeared in the screen.

"Hello packs members of the high school. Today, I have an important message for you all," he had a serious look on his face, which was odd. Usually he was a relaxed Alpha that let things fly by. "You're all going on a field trip to the Alpha Security Prison. The strongest prison in the werewolf world, holding the infamous Ace."

People around the room gasped, as I just focused on my Alpha, my eyes glazing over. Why was he going this? No sane Alpha would. The prison wasn't even in our territory.

"But that is only if your parents agree to sign a ten page permission slip for. This is for educational reasons only, not to scare you into submission. Thank you, can't wait to see you there," he said as the screen faded.

Kids began to imminently whisper, talking about how cool or scary it was going to be. I personally wanted to go, but I wasn't so sure if my parents would agree to it. After all, a lot of their siblings were killed by Ace, and a few others being held there. But don't knock it till you try it, or in this case, ask it.

•••

Outfit mentioned:

Chapter 1! I hope you guys enjoyed

Chapter 1! I hope you guys enjoyed. I didn't think this story needed a prologue, at least for Lillian. Maybe for Ace, but not now.

Anyways, tell me what you think, I usually reply to all comments, but Wattpad hasn't been notifying me of them all...

Big Edit: So about four years later, I'm completely rewriting this story. Once you're done with story, if you'd like to see the new version then just follow this link: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/211286099-prison-mate

The characters are mostly the same, and for the most part the plot too, but the ending is going to be different.