Ryder's Pov

After I dropped the twins off at Chase's parents house, I headed into town. I went to the grocery store and ran into this man. He was Chase's height with chocolate brown eyes and hair. He was indeed handsome but not like my Chase. He smelt like a wolf so im guessing he is one.

"Sorry.." I blushed.

"It's alright." He smiled at me.

I nodded and walked around him and started heading off but only got two steps before he grab my arms. Something inside me screamed danger but I ignored it. He looked like a nice man.

"I'm Vincent by the way."

"Ryder... nice to meet you, but I'm in a hurry."

"You to, and take care." He smiled.

I nodded my head at him and continued to grocery shop.

After I was done grocery shopping I realize how late it was. I called Chase and told him I'll be home after I made a quick stop. He told me that we got the house to ourselves and to hurry home. Naughty boy.

I headed to Starbucks and order me a peppermint mocha. Once my order was place I stepped aside but it felt like someone was watching me. Ever since I ran into that Vincent guy, it's been like that. Creepy much.

I heard them call my name because my order was up. I quickly got it and headed out. As I was walking to my car I heard whistling. I looked around and seen nobody. I quicken my pace to the car. I hate being out in the dark with creepy noises. As soon as my hand touch the door knob to the car I was yanked back into a muscle chest with a cloth over my mouth. It smelt funny and I started too struggle. Oh my gosh I'm going to die.

"Don't fight it Ryder." a deep voice whispered into my ear.

I whimpered and struggle some more. I started seeing black spots everywhere.  My struggle started to decrease more and more.

"It's nice to see you again Ryder.. " Was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.

Chase Pov

I've been sitting here for an hour waiting on Ryder. I've called several times but he isn't answering. I'm so worried about him. He probably is on his way now. I'm just worrying myself is all. I sighed and waited some more.

1 hour past...

2 hours past...

3 hours past...

That's it! Where the fuck is he. Why isn't he home yet. I yelled out in frustration and pulled my hair. Something is wrong. Truly wrong.

I got in my truck and headed into town. Once there I headed to the last place he told me he would be. When I pulled into Starbucks I saw his car. I parked next to it and got out to check it. I smelt him and a mixture of a rogue. No no no no no! Did they take Ryder? I'll kill them if they lay a hand on him. Those sons of bitches. I called Rylan to inform him.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello." I heard him pant into the phone.

"Rylan.. I need help."

"Can it wait? I'm kinda busy here. " He groaned. I can hear Chance moaning in the back ground. Disgusting.

"No! It's about Ryder. He is missing. Please I need your help." I pleaded.

"I'll be at your house in 20." He said then hung up.  I headed back home to wait.

Rylan Pov

I flipped Chance over on his stomach and he lifted his ass in the air moaning. I spanked his perfect bubble butt and spread his cheeks.

"You've been a very bad boy." I purred.

He whimpered and gripped the sheets. I bit his left cheek softly and spanked the right one. I pulled back and looked at his cute red hole quivering. I blew on it and he whimpered louder. I groaned at the sound. I rimmed it with my finger and tongue.

"Please..." He moaned.

I ranned my tongue over it and he pushed back on it.

"Bad boy.." I spanked his butt.

I slowly stuck one finger in him and he moaned loud. He was so tight. I started move my finger slowly before the pace stated picking up. I added another and another. Chance was a moaning mess.

"Harder... Please. I need more..." He moaned with a tight grip on the sheets.

I started moving my fingers harder and I must of hit his sweet spot because he let out a loud scream. Jack pot. I started ramming my fingers into his prostate and his moaning got louder.

"Ahh... Rylan.. I need you. Please..." He whimpered.

"Scream for me Chance and I'll give it to you."

He let out a loud yell, then told me to go faster. But I stop and pulled my fingers out. He whined at the lost but soon started moaning when I pushed into him. Once I was fully inside him he let out a sigh of relief and started moving his hips. I started my thrust off slow. I love the way he moaned.

"Faster..." He panted out.

I started moving faster and harder into him. He threw his head back into a silent scream when I slammed into his sweet spot.

"Ahh.. right there baby... Don't...ahh... stop!" He screamed.

I grabbed his hair and pulled it back into a tight grip while my other hand was on his hip. I slammed into him again and again. God he was so fucking warm and tight it was unbelievable.

"I..ahh..wanna ride..uhgn.. you." He moaned.

"You sure?" I grunted out after a slammed into him again.

He nodded and moaned a yes. I slowed down and pulled out before laying down on the bed. He straddled my waist and slowly sunk me back into him. He threw his head back and moan at the sensation I was giving him.

He sat there; not moving, trying to catch his breath.

"Why are you so big..?" he moaned out as he started moving in a slow pace.

I chuckled at him and started thrusting upward. We started to move at a fast pace and his nails scratching down my chest.

"Harder..." He whimpered.

I grabbed his hip and slammed him down with every thrust. He threw his head back crying out in pleasure. I kept going until I heard my phone rang.

"Ignore it." He groaned.

"Just keep quite while I answer real quick." He sighed and continue to move on top of me.

I reached for my phone and seen Chase calling. He never calls me. Must be important.

"Hello." I panted.

"Rylan.. I need help."

"Can it wait? I'm kinda busy here. " I groaned.

"No! It's about Ryder. He is missing. Please I need your help."He pleaded.

"I'll be at your house in 20." I said then hung up. 

"Chance I have to go." I grunted.

"I'm almost there... please don't stop." He whimpered.

"Ryder's in trouble. I have to go baby."He stopped and climbed off of me.

"Okay. Let's go." He said once he caught his breath. I nodded my head at him and got up to get dress.

"We will finish later." I pecked his forehead and finish throwing on my shirt.

We walked down stairs and headed out to Chase and Ryder's house. I hope my baby brother is okay.

How is it? Do you like it? I think it's okay and that it could of been better. Hope you enjoy.

Comment.Vote.Share

ImperfectionSmiles