23- Four/I want a professional Forever.

Iris pov

"You guys should go to school before they send someone over here looking for you." Esme said as she passed everyone well cleaning.

"They don't know where I live" I stated before leaning back into Edwards side. He snaked his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head. "We should be training!" I exclaimed and threw my hands up in the air for a second before letting them rest back at my sides.

"We're training at 5:00 with the dogs." Alice said as she skipped passed us with Jasper attached to her by the hand. "You might as well go to school with me and Jasper." She sang as they left the house and disappeared into the jeep.

"We could go." Edward said and nodded at me.

"Fine." I sighed and stood from the couch and sped up the stairs, the walls blurring passed me. I pushed open my door and looked at the clothes that were already sitting neatly on the chair that sat in the corner of my room right beside the bed....that Luna slept in. I...I should get rid of that. I picked up the clothes and put them on. Alice definitely picked this out. I walked out of my room and linked arms with a waiting Edward as we walked down the stairs together.

"We will be back at 4:30, not 2:45." Edward said to Esme as we left the house.

"Why?" I asked as I swung open the divers door open on my Volvo.

"You'll see" he smiled as he stopped my door from closing. "Ride with me?" He asked and leaned down to my level kissing my neck over and over again.

"Fine!" I breathed trying not to let the moan leave my lips. Edward chuckled and lifted me from chair throwing me over his shoulder. "Edward! What are you doing?!" I laughed as I jumped down from his arms. He frowned and put his arms at his sides. I'm not mad at you or anything! I thought as I looked at his saddened expression. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torso. A huge smile spread across his face as he wrapped his arms around my back and brought me to his car. He sat me in the passenger seat and he sat in the drivers seat as he started the car and drive towards our school.

We stepped out of the Volvo and heads turned to look at us from every direction. I walked around the car to Edward and entwined my hand with his as we walked into the school.

-

The last bell rang and kids were flooding out of the school. Edward grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the back door of the school.

-

We arrived to a small meadow that was much more beautiful then the one we were training in. Wild flowers covered the ground in many colours of the rainbow.

"Iris, I don't know if we will all live against the newborns so I want to say this now." He paused "Iris I want to be with you forever-"

"And we can be" I cut in.

"But when I say forever I want a professional forever. Iris I want you to marry me." I paused at his words and looked down at his hands that were resting in mine.

"Edward-"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." He pulled his hands from mine and threw them to his hair, pulling on it.

"Edward! Listen to me!" I yelled and he turned slowly around. "Edward I want to marry you, and I would-"

"But?" He cut in.

"I couldn't live with myself if I said yes and you died in three days. I also have no idea what it would do to you if I were to say yes and I were to die." I paused "if I say no, it would be easier...I guess." I sat on the ground and looked down at the bright green grass. "No" was all I could say before trees were braking in the distance and Edward was nowhere to be seen.

-

I got home alone and left Edwards Volvo for him to drive. It was around 4:55 when I got back. Everyone was gone by now so I walked up to my room and when I swung my door open two small arms wrapped around me. "IRIS IM SO SORRY!" Alice yelled as she pulled me to her.

"It's fine" I pushed her away and walked father into my room. "You can go I'll be there in a minute." I said and grabbed today's training clothes from my closet.

"Ok" her small voice said, and she was gone.

-

I walked into the clearing and was met with the dark drown eyes of a wolf. Jacob. I looked over its shoulder and was met with a second pair of eyes. Gold ones. Edwards worried face stared at mine as I walked towards Emmet. Today's partner. I looked back over towards Jacob and he was looking at Edward, who was looking at me. Jacob knows somethings up. I thought for Edward to hear. Edwards head snapped to Jacob and back to me for a second.

"Hey little girl!" Emmet said as he picked me up and sat me in his large shoulder.

"Hey partner!" I Laughed and jumped down.

"Okay everyone line up around 100 meters away from your partner." Jasper said as he lined himself up with Edward. I walked away from Emmet and got myself lined up. I looked over to the wolfs and Jacob was running up to me...as a human.

"You're partners with him?" Jacob quickly said in my ear.

"Ya what's wrong?" I asked as I turned to him and straightened up from my 'ready to pounce' position.

"He's three times the size as you! He's the strongest Cullen! He's going to crush-!"

"Calm down, it's fine." I said and tried to make him walk away.

"You know how much pair this puts me in." He paused . "Watching you line up with him." Pause " he can hurt you and I can't do anything about it." Pause "I'm not allowed too" pause " and-"

"Shhhh" I said and pulled Jacob into a hug.

"I don't want to fight her if she smells like a d-!"

"Emmet!" Esme shushed him before he could finish.

"Fine I'll take my jacket off!" I said as I pulled away from a tense Jacob. I pulled my Jacob off of my shoulders. I felt a hand go around my waist but it want Edwards...it was Jacobs. My eyes shot up and i seen Edward speeding towards Jacob with pure anger in his eyes. Jacob is a human right now. Edward will kill him. I drove away from him and at Edward. I smashed into his chest and it launched me about 100 meters away into the forest. Before I hit the ground two arms wrapped around me and pulled me to them.

"I'm so sorry!" Edward breathed as he flattened out my hair And checked to see if I was okay...mentally.

"I'm okay." I breathed and stood for his arms. "I'm okay".

I'm okay