3-Hunting

(A/N Iris school outfit is (2) and hunting outfit is (1)^)

Iris pov
A few days had passed and a few of us were thirsty. We just pulled into the school parking lot and stepped out. I haven't talked to the four humans again since my first day here, 4 days ago.

Edward and I had become very close within the last few days, we're almost inseparable. He told me story's about this town and how he fell in love with a human just before she "ran screaming" as he puts it. I try telling him about my human life but Jasper gets concerned and I stop.

"Ready to go?" Edward was standing only a foot away from me, he leaned in close and whispered in my ear "don't think about me too much, you'll get distracted.". He pulled away from me smiling and threw his arm around my shoulders as we walked into the school and parted ways to go to our first classes.

-lunch-

I walked out of my Spanish room and as I looked around almost every single guy had there jaws dropped as they seen my appearance. I walked passed them and into the cafeteria walking straight  into Edwards muscular torso. "I was just going to find you" he said looking down and pushing my hair out of my face from the impact of his body.

"Well here I am, shall we?" We turned and walked over to the table where Emmet, Rosalie, Alice and Jasper sat with a tray of untouched food. "Why do you guys bother with the tray of food?" I asked as I sat down.

"So it looks like we eat something." Rosalie said flatly. Rose and I get along, just sometimes she forgets that I'm not Bella. I nodded and zoned out as the Cullen's held a long conversation. "So, you in?" Rosalie questioned me.

"She wasn't paying attention." Edward said well chuckling. " do you want to go hunting tonight? You're hungry." He turned to me and i nodded slowly and stood up as the bell rang.  Edward put his hand on my lower back as we walked to our class together Bio II.  We sat down and waiting for the teacher to start the speech we would get today. "You look beautiful but you definitely don't blend in very well." Edward pulled at the flowing part of my dress and tapped my foot with his, pointing out my high heeled boots.

I smiled and looked up at him " the very first day I came here I was asked 20 times if I were a Cullen. None of us blend in. You might as well love it."

"If you want you could be a Cullen." Edward said looking deeply into my black eyes. I sat there starring into his coal eyes looking at the small amount of gold left. I smiled and as I was going to respond the bell rang and the teacher started right away, not giving me time to say what I wanted to say.

The rest of the time we sat quietly only talking when we did a group activity together. When class ended I stood up collected my things and waited for Edward to do the same. "Alice seen something" Edward jumped up and sped walked out the door. I followed quickly holding Edwards books that he left on the counter of our classroom.

Edward stormed out of the school and walked up to a boy. As I got closer I could smell the disgusting smell of wet dog. He's a wolf. "What did you do to Bella? Why is she gone?" He spoke angrily.

"She left on her own. She didn't want this life anymore. She wanted a normal life. If you wouldn't have told her that story. She would have stayed." You could hear the venom in Edwards voice as he shook his head and spoke.

"Who's that? Another victim of your lifestyle?" He was looking at me. I let out a low growl warning him to back off. He got the message and stormed off.

"Wolves." Was all I said. Edward slowly took his books from my hands and placed them into the bag that was slung over his shoulder.

"Let's go hunting." Edward said as he turned to his watching family.

-

We sat in a forest waiting for something to show its self. We were in groups of two in different areas. Rose and Emmet, Jasper and Alice and of corse Edward and vI were together. We got talking about Bella. The girl that wolf wanted.

To make Edwards mood lighter, in one swoop on my hand water from a puddle near by lifted and took the shape of a tornado. Swerving around and around and softly landed back in the ground where it once was before. Edward turned to me and slowly leaned in his lips only inches from mine.

Then the smell of blood washed over us and we both stopped. A wounded doe walked behind us passing through. Within seconds Edward and I were on our feet running after it. Racing after it.

-

After hunting we were all back at the house, I was sitting in my room reading a book. A book I found on the room.

Within seconds Edward was sitting on the couch beside me "I think we need to finish something we started." Was all he said before his lips were locked in mine. We moved in sync as we kissed. As I leaned back onto the couch and Edward climbed on top of me things escalated quickly.

"Slow down, partner" I laughed as I pulled away and quickly got out from under him. The grin left on his face was hilarious. He was gorgeous but he was rushing into things a little to quickly.

"Not before marriage right?" He spoke as he appeared right in front of me.

"Kinda" I patted his chest and walked out of the room and into his. I open the large glass doors to the our side and jumped down. Getting fresh air is nice. I walked over to my Volvo and jumped in turning on the car and driving out onto the curving driveway.

I was going to spend tonight alone with my thoughts. I pulled into a beach and got out starring into the water. "La push" a sign read.

What a beautiful place to be at this time of night.