"I'm your only baby daddy"

"Mmm babe." I groaned hearing Felix crying. 

Grayson didn't reply. 

"God why do you cry so much Felix." I said and got up picking him up. 

I laid him down on the bed and started to change his diaper. 

I tossed a pillow at Gray and he groaned waking up, "Mmm let me sleep." 

"Wake up. We are supposed to be doing this together." I said to him pissed off. 

He whined keeping his eyes closed, "Grayson sleepy." He poked his bottom lip out. 

"Sophy sleepy too but Sophy being a better parent then you right now." 

He scrunched his face, "I don't want to get up. Felix shut up." He said.

"Fine." I said throwing the diaper on Grayson and picking up Felix walking outside. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

"Finding a new baby daddy." I said opening the door. 

"No you're not." Grayson quickly gets up in his boxers and grabbed my and shoving me against the wall holding Felix. 

"I'm your only baby daddy." He said brushing his nose against mines. 

"Okay then here." I gave Felix to him, "take care of your baby." I said laying back in bed as Grayson looked at me smiling and placing Felix in between us and laid down. 

"One day this will actually be us." He said looking at me playing with Felix's hand. 

"With how many kids?" I said smiling. 

"Hopefully only one." Gray said. 

I chuckled, "One for now." I joked. 

"You're the girl of my dreams Soph." He said looking at me. 

I smiled, "You're so corny." I placed a small kiss on his lips. 

********

"Okay class that was the two days of the project. Please place the dolls into the box." Our teacher said placing the box in front of the class. 

"Goodbye baby, mommy and daddy will miss you." I said kissing his cheek as Gray did as well.

We put him away as I frowned at Gray, "Don't worry we'll have another Felix again soon." He said. 

"Soon?" I said. 

"Yeah." He smirked. 

"Im 17. I'm still young." I said. 

He laughed, "Okay okay, not soon."

When school was over we walked into his car and before we went home we stopped by an ice cream shop and went back home. 

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked him. 

"Yeah just go set it up and I'll come over." He said. 

"Cool." I said walking into my living room setting up netflix as my parents were  gone.

"How was school baby cousin?" Trevor said coming from the kitchen. 

"It was boring as usual. We had to give Felix away today." I told him. 

"Thank god, that thing was so annoying." He said. 

I started to scroll through netflix finding something to watch. 

"Oh what are we watching?" He said. 

"Um, me and Grayson are watching. You can go watch in the guest room." I said as Gray came inside. 

He glanced at Trevor as Trevor was staring at him. 

"Hey." Gray said to him. 

"You don't mind me watching with you guys do you Grayson?" Trevor asked him. 

Gray looked at me as I kept shaking my head, "Uh no it's fine." He said sitting beside me as my jaw dropped. 

Trevor smiled, "See Sophia, I don't bite." 

I rolled my eyes as Gray sat beside me placing his arm around me. 

"Let's watch Orange is the new Black" I suggested.

"I already watched it." Trevor said. 

"The 100"

"No."

"Bates motel."

"Nah."

"Fine you pick something." I said giving him the controller. 

I cuddled to Grayson as he kissed my forehead softly. 

Trevor picked something random as we began to watch it. 

"Hey Grayson mind popping us some popcorn?" He asked Gray.

"You can go do that by yourself." I told him. 

"No I don't mind I want some too." Grayson said and got up. 

I looked at him confused. 

Why is Grayson popping him popcorn when he never does anything for anyone else besides me?

"Wait I'm gonna get some pop."Trevor said getting up. 

Grayson's POV:

I went into the kitchen looking through the cupboard for the popcorn. 

I heard someone come in thinking it was Soph, "Baby where do you keep your popcorn?" I said turning around seeing not Soph.

"I'm not your baby." He said.

"My bad." I said. 

"What's your deal?" He asked me. 

"Excuse me?" 

"What do you want from Sophia?" He said. 

"Nothing. She's my girlfriend."

"She's not the girl you're looking for. She doesn't just get around with random dudes." He said.

"I know. I've been in her life more than you have." I chuckled. 

He came closer to me, "Watch what you say Dolan." He said looking down at me. 

I looked at him in the eye pretending not to be a little intimidated. 

"Yeah, I know you remember me." He said with his voice low so Sophia doesn't hear.

"Look, I'm a different guy now. I'm not like that anymore. I'm sorry for what I did. I didnt know." I told him. 

"Bullshit. I know guys like you. I want you to stay away from my baby cousin." He said. 

"I'm not going to do that." I told him. 

"What's taking so long?" Sophia said coming in. 

"What's going on?" She asked looking at both of us. 

"Oh nothing, I was helping Grayson look for the popcorn." Trevor said grabbing a coke can. 

"It's right here silly, we have popcorn all the time." Soph said getting it from the cupboard and giving it too me. 

"You guys are missing the whole movie hurry up." She said and Trevor went back into the room with her."

I popped the popcorn and waited for it to finish. 

Should I tell Sophia before he tells her?