"Room B125"

Grayson's POV:
I stormed to the car reversing out knowing Sophia was watching me. I began to drive away as I gripped the steering wheel so tightly.
She picked him over me...
I began to speed up and reach for the back seat grabbing a bottle and chugging down the vodka.
I was taking in the whole bottle and then tossed it out the window hearing the glass shatter.
My eyes get blurry as I'm sweating a little.
I keep driving.
I kissed her and it felt so right. She kissed me back. She has to feel the same way as me.
My phone kept ringing but I threw that out the window to without checking who it was.
My heart beat was increasing and my driving was becoming sloppily.
I looked ahead and saw some sort of animal figure crossing ahead.

I pressed the breaks as I felt my head bang into the steering wheel and I blacked out.

Sophia's POV:
I was with Jacob in the car as he was driving me back to his place. I didn't feel okay. I was fiddling with my fingers on my lap looking at them. Something tells me I should've stayed with Grayson.
He kissed me...
His lips.
Oh god they were so soft and felt so nice on me.
"You okay?" Jake snapped me out as I realized my fingers were on my lip as I was smiling.
"Yeah." I said.
I immediately frown realizing the state Grayson drove in.
I hope he doesn't do anything stupid like he usually does.
How if he got drunk?
How if he went to the loose asshole witch?
How if he kissed her the way he kissed me?
Please be okay Grayson.

I got out and went to the movies.
Jacob bought the food as I found seats at the back. The movie started and Jacob placed his hand on my thigh as I shuffled in my seat a little. He began to move his hand further up and I stopped him.
My phone vibrated and it was Ethan.
I hung up but he kept calling. I answered it and whispered,"What's wrong Eth?"
"Soph come to the hospital now! Grayson got into an accident." I froze.
"Oh my god.. I'm on my way." I said going out.
"Babe where are you going?!" Jacob came out after me.
I had teary eyes, "I have to go. Grayson is in the hospital."
"Hey it might not even be that bad lets just stay for a bit." He said grabbing my hand.
I looked at him. "I'm going to the hospital." I said through gritted teeth.
I pushed his hand off and ran out into a taxi.
I was trying to hold in my emotions but the fright of my best friend being in an accident is one of my worst nightmares.

I asked the driver to hurry as I paid him and ran inside to the counter.
"Grayson Dolan. I-I need his room number." My voice cracked as I was shaking.
"Room B125" She said as I began to hurry and saw Ethan and Julia.
"What happened?" I asked them.
"He was drunk driving and the car crashed right into the tree. The doctor is in there right now with him." Ethan said comforting Julia.
I began to cry as I sat down on the chair covering my face with my hands.
Why did he have to be so stupid?!
The doctor came out and looked at us.
I stood up, "is he okay?"
"He's recovering. A few open wounds we stitched up and no broken bones. He should be fine." The doctor said and I felt the relief rush through my body.
"Thank god..." I mumbled.
"One visitor at a time." The nurse said.
I went in first and saw my best friend bandaged up resting. I felt the tears rolling down my cheek as a lump was forming in my throat seeing him like this.
"Gray?" I said sitting on the bed beside him poking his leg.
He didn't move.
I grabbed his hand and traced my finger over the small cuts and a tear fell on his hand.
"I'm so sorry..." I choked out.
"I couldn't stop thinking about you after what happened. I began to think so much about it and the way you kissed me felt so right...." I looked down as tears fell down.
"I shouldn't have left with Jacob. He isn't you. I want you Gray...." I looked at him sleeping.
"I love you." I said out loud.
I leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips.
I pulled back seeing his eyelashes flicker.
I smiled holding his hand tighter.
"Hey Gray." I smiled and he looked at me.
"I'm so sorry." I told him.
"How you feeling?"
He looked at me and what he said was like a punch through my gut.
"Um who are you?" He said.