"I'm prettier than yo ugly ass."

As Alex and I got home she got into an argument with Carlotta. But i'm pretty sure she and Derek got together. Bitches I called it. And so now here I am cleaning up Cotton ass because she got into a fight. "What the hell would he put his hands on you?" I asked her as I cleaned the blood off her eye. It was gonna bruise but it was the best I could do. "I don't know he was just startin shit Nat." I rolled my eyes. This hoe. "Cotton don't let yo ass get beat up you little thot." I joke. "Nah Nat you know I don't roll like that." Cotton told me smiling. "Oh and Jahil invited the girls to perform at Hunter's party." She told me and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Why the hell would he do that?" I asked giving her a knowing look. "Star may or may not have given him a lap dance and turned up the whole strip joint." Cotton said. "Oh hell no!" I exclaim. This shit is gettin out of hand and if Carlotta finds out that I let them talk to Tio Jahil, i'm gonna be homeless. "You know how Carlotta is about Jahil and if she finds out he been talkin to Star, I don't even want to think about it." I say. "Nat calm down." Cotton said rollin her eyes.

***

The next day we were in the shop and I was washing out the shampoo bowel. "I know where you and Star was last night." Carlotta said. Shit... "Yeah me and Star were the club dancing." Cotton replied. "Boy quit lyin." Carlotta said. Oh Shit..... "Girl mama." Cotton replied rolling her eyes. Please don't start this argument again I had to sweep up plates for the longest. "Wait Cotton's a boy?" Simone asked me. "Yeah, she is." I said. "That aint hard to figure out." Miss Bruce said and I rolled my eyes. "Stop hatin Miss Bruce."

"I'm prettier than yo ugly ass." Cotton said.

"You're a delusional gentleman!" Miss Bruce yelled.

"Hey! Stop cussing in my house!" Carlotta yelled.

"Look you wanna be a woman, aight I ain't got no problem with it. but I know goes on in that club. I ain't new to the game." Carlotta said.

"Mama we found a manager while we was down there." Cotton said. Yeah my lyin ass uncle.

"Really Star for real you got us a manager?" Simone asked. "He's in charge for the entertainment for the house party for Hunter Morgan. The famous NFL player." Cotton tells her and i rolled my eyes at the thought of Hunter. He slapped me once because apparently I was just using him for his fame, when A we're family basically and B he's a loca muthafucker.

"He said we could sing at it." Star tells them. "And if we do good he'll sign us." She added. "So who exactly is this manager that ya'll found at this strip joint?" Carlotta asked. "Jahil Rivera." Star said pronouncing the J in his name. Carlotta looked at me. She gave me the 'Did you know about this?' look. I looked down guiltily. I'm gonna be homeless.

***

"That Latina whore can sew her little ass off." Alex said to Simone. "She's not a whore in fact she's the one who made our outfits. We should hire her." Simone said. "No, she's unreliable and we don't need her." Alex replied. "I'm so sick of you. You think you're the boss of everybody." Simone yelled. "Hey what the hell is going on" I asked them as I had just got back. "Nothing." Alex dismissed and walked off. I sighed and sat next to her on the bed. "How's it goin with Derek, or should I say light skins matter?" I joke. She smiled and I could tell she liked him. "He's cute." She said. "Get it Alex." I say playfully shoving her.

I walk into the bathroom to see Simon struggling to straighten her sew in. "Simone hey be careful. You want some help?" I ask her. "Yeah I can't get the back and i'm scared to burn it." Simone said. "It's all in the passes." I take the flat iron and lower the tempeture to 375. "And the chasing method." I said quickly straightening the back and turning off the flat iron so it would cool off. "Thanks Nattie." She said.

I smiled and got ready since I was going for the girls. But I think Hunter sent me a text this morning asking me last minute if I could come.

(Her outfit) ^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ya'll ladies ready?" I asked. "Yasss slay bitch." Star told me in her sequined dress. Man I am good when it comes to fashion. "Let's go." I said.

***

As we walked into the party I automatically saw Tio Jahil. "Aye Nattie where you been?" He asked as he hugged me. "Carlotta's." I said returning the hug. "You know you can drop by anytime. "Te Amo tio Jahil." I said. "Te Amo mi sobrina." Jahil said. Jahil then walked over to the girls who were giving me strange looks. Shit now i'm gonna have to explain. "Aye my man Jahil." Hunter said dapping Jahil. "How you doin Natalia you seem to get sexier and sexier each time I see you." Hunter said. "Ya'll know each other?" Alex asked. "Yeah we pretty much family." Hunter replied. "Really?" Star asked dramatically. "Yeah." Hunter replied looking at her. Do I see romance going on? "I'm gonna get a drink." I said awkwardly. "I'll join you." Simone said. I took a sip of vodka drinkin it slow knowing if I got drunk anything could happen.

I saw Simone drinking some Scotch. "Simone are you sure you need to be drinkin that much scotch before you perform?" I ask her worried. "I'm good but you probably right tho." She said puttin down her glass. "Ha I got lipstick on it." She said smiling. "Okay go meet the girls in the living room okay." I tell her because they were really about to perform.

***

To say the least these girls made the entire party litt. So i'm guessing that Jahil was going to take them on. I mean he and Carlotta had bigger beef than Drake and Meek Mill so how this was gonna play out I had no idea.

A/N: Okay we're at 1K reads people. I'm so honored you read it, voted and some even commented. I'm grateful for @KingAsia_ for all of her advice and confidence in this story. I'm grateful for just each and everyone one of ya'll. Also whose excited for this crossover!?? Ya'll comment for who you want Natalia to be with and ya'll thoughts on this story.

-Skyreads12345678