They carried on walking and I stood up, picked up my things, and started to walk towards the school entrance to get to period 1. I have Science first, yay (note the sarcasm?). I went to the back and took a seat on my own. Because I was a submissive nobody really wants to sit near me, like I was the plaque or something, so there was the seats that surrounded me still free and the one next to me.

Just before the late bell went off Sapphire quickly rushed in and sat down in the seat in front of me, why me, what does she want with me? Did I forget to mention that Sapphire was in ALL of my classes? No? Well I have now, so anyway as Mr Baxter walked in to class he started to write on the board that we had a project to do, we have to make a presentation on bacteria, and he would pair us.

Everyone groaned in annoyance.

Mr Baxter started to read out the pairs "Abbie and Mike, Adrian and Paige, Milli and Rachel, Finn an...." I blanked out from there until I heard who I was paired with "and finally Alex and Sapphire" my head shot up and Mr Baxter said "sorry Sapphire" and everyone in the room laughed, ya even the teachers hate me.

Everyone stood up and went to their partners while Sapphire stood up and came to sit next to me and I kept my head down so I wouldn't get told of for looking and disrespecting the future alpha. She took a seat and held out her hand for me to shake "Hey, I'm Sapphire" she told me and I mumble "I know who you are Alpha".

She chuckles "I'm not an alpha yet" as she says this she takes her hand away realising I won't shake her hand.

"But I must still respect you Alpha" I keep my head down but then she tells me to look at her.

As I look into her eyes my wolf screams "MATE, MATE, MATE!!!"

I know from that moment, that she is my Mate

Oh Shit

.......................................................................................................................................

Sapphire P.O.V

I just arrived at school, I was in my black inferno with Steve, my best friend and Ted and Lisa making out in the backseat. We take turns taking each other to school and this week was my turn.

"Hey, cut it out you two" I chuckled. They never stop touching each other. They look at me, sigh and pull away from each other when they see me glaring at them in my rear view mirror.

Steve chuckled "why do you stop them you know they will do it again" and to prove his point I looked in the mirror and saw them at it again. I just smiled to myself.

I arrived at the school and went to park my car in my usual spot. We all hopped out of the car and started heading towards the main entrance.

As we were walking Ted and Lisa started laughing and whispering to each other, then when we walked past that Submissive girl from my pack they shoved her to the ground. She fell with a thump and we kept on walking past her. Ted and Lisa was hysterically laughing while Steve stayed quiet and kept walking and I looked at her with a blank expression on my face as she struggled to get up and I kept on walking.

I felt really guilty and bad that I didn't go back and help her.

As we were walking to period 1 Ted and Lisa went off in another direction, obviously to skip class and go and make out, and me and Steve started heading to our science rooms.

"Why do we hang about with those dick heads?" Steve asked me quietly. "I don't know Steve, I just don't know anymore. They are brats." I mumbled.

I got to my class room and said bye to Steve as he went to his. I walked in and took a seat near the back right in front of that girl Ted shoved. I want to apologise to her during this lesson. She is actually in all of my classes but I never really spoke to her before.

Mr Baxter walked in to class he started to write on the board that we had a project to do, we have to make a presentation on bacteria, and he would pair us.

Everyone groaned in annoyance.

Mr Baxter started to read out the pairs "Abbie and Mike, Adrian and Paige, Milli and Rachel, Finn an...." I blanked out from there until I heard who I was paired with "and finally Alex and Sapphire" I smiled and Mr Baxter said "sorry Sapphire" and everyone in the room laughed, that made me angry, how dare they? She is still one of us.

Everyone stood up and went to their partners, so I got up and went to sit next to Alex. I looked at her smiling but she kept her head down refusing to look at me. Weird. I took a seat and held out my hand for her to shake "Hey, I'm Sapphire" I told her. She doesn't shake my hand but she mumbles "I know who you are Alpha".

I chuckle "I'm not an alpha yet" as I says this I take my hand away realising she won't shake my hand.

"But I must still respect you Alpha" she said. I told her to look at me

She hesitates but finally looks at me, my wolf screams "MATE, MATE, MATE!!!"

From then on I knew that we would be together. But he had a look of fear on her face.

.......................................................................................................................................

:) Well what did you think? I know its small but it was just so you could get to know Alex. Let me know if there is any mistakes and please vote, comment, follow etc.

-LIGHTS4000