Chapter 1: Meet the New Couple

Breaking: MBC's show, We Got Married will come back stronger than ever with interesting additions to their casts!

The news in the portal circulated the nation and it grabbed the attention of both korean and international fans. According to the producers and crews of the said show, it would start its broadcasting on the 9th of October and promised the viewers that this season would be different from the others.

•••••

<MBC Building, WGM Studio>

Park Minsun, the host of the said show showed up and greeted the only person present in the middle of the set. She squinted her eyes to study one of their show's guest commentators.

"Ah! Gukjoo-ssi!" The older approached the woman who was sitting on one of the sofas.

"Oh? Sunbae-nim, annyeonghaseyo." Gukjoo stood up and greeted the main host.

Then, a man came in. The two women turned and saw Gim Gura walking his way towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Gura greeted the ladies who in return bowed their own heads to greet him back.

"Gura-ssi." Park Minsun smiled. "I didn't know you're one of the guest commentators for today."

"Well, it so happens that i'm free for today." Gura answered.

"I'm surprised despite having to host both Radio Star and Insolent Housemates, you still found some time to be here." Gukjoo teased and they all laughed.

The three took their seats and waited for the remaining three guests. Not too long after they took their seats, two familiar figures came in.

"Oh?" Gukjoo suddenly stood up and began to jump up and down. "It's Bigbang! Bigbang!"

The remaining two commentators also stood up and turned towards Bigbang's two famous vocalists.

"It's Kang Daesung! Whoa!" Gura couldn't help but be awe-struck. "And Lee Seungri!"

"Annyeonghaseyo." The two gentlemen bowed their heads in greeting and before they could've taken their seats, the last guest arrived.

"It's Kang Seunghyun!" Gukjoo exclaimed. "The model! Whoa, she's so tall."

"Annyeonghaseyo." The model, Kang Seunghyun smiled.

"Whoa! The guests for today are no joke." Gura shook his head. "I feel like i don't belong here."

"Same here." Gukjoo was also shaking her head. "Yah, don't let Seunghyun-ssi near me."

All the people in the set started to laugh. After making a few more greetings and introductions, they finally began the broadcast. The commentators were now seated around each other and were waiting for the first couple's introduction.

•••••

A familiar building was shown in the monitor.

SR: Oh? Isn't that our headquarters?

GJ: Omo.

GR: What? Headquarters? You mean YG?

DS: Neh *nodding (turns to Seungri) Is it possible that either the bride or the groom may be a part of YG family?

SH: *gaping

Inside the YG's recording studio, a man was busy writing a song. His face was against the camera so the commentators couldn't see his face clearly. The man then moved to stand next to the man who was playing with the music console.