10.5.

Somewhat somewhere in someone's feelings was taken a record of...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take 1- 2:00AM   

Location- bedroom 

Props- tears, angst and messy thoughts.

13 beaches- Lana Del Rey 

1...

2...

3...

-ACTION-

This was suppose to belong to her.

Their cheers,

Their praise,

and mostly, their love.

And who was she to take it away from her. She disgusts her.

From the way she reacts so dumbly hesitant to how incredibly smart she was. But nothing about she could beat her.

Her was so much better. Her had a warm welcoming personality, bright smile you could melt to and looks of Aphrodite.  Everyone her didn't want was wrapped around her darn finger like the dumb little creature they are. 

All her needed was to fake compliment, support and smile. Anyone would trip and fall into her hellhole. But the more she has, the more her jar of heart was leaking.Whether they are real or not, it didn't matter. 

Because her didn't need them, all her wanted, 

ever desire,

was love from their.

But their was always so busy drawn to she, like the idiotic gold fish who would eating until they die and wouldn't even notice it.

No one was born to be the bad guy, it is the decision and choice you take and the impact it has on others decides it. Mostly...  the perspective of yours and how you see it.

In this way, her didn't see anything her was about to do was indicating her as the bad guy.

because all her did was using her pain as a excuse to hurt others to solve her problems....

Though truely down, her was standing alone by herself, isolating herself  thinking the world is evil.

More exhausted

More overthinking

More infuriated...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhat somewhere in someone's feelings was taken a record of... 

who's thoughts is it? 

guess you will find out :)

xxx

-Unknown

=======================================================

HEY YO 

YOU MIGHT BE WANDERING WHAT THE FLIPPING DUCK IS THIS??

well, let me say this is just a clue as to something that is about to happen...

:)))))))))))))))

keep calm n luv pandas <33

have a good day!

bye! <3