5.

"We called up our buddies. Got everything for a commemorative photoshoot, too." Rick and his gang surrounded the two girl hungrily like a group of pigs they are. Taunting the two helpless girl who's hands are tied tightly.

While Rena looked at them in a bored manner. This is not what she wanted, well, not yet. What she seeks is something more exciting and feel that spark in her veins again. So there she was, sitting on a wooden box crossed legs with her head rested in her palm and observed in the dark corner of the room. Everyone seems to has all forgotten about her, all too absorbed in a game of taunting the girls.

Rick moved closer to the girl with long black hair as he showed her something from his phone which seem to surprise her but startled her et the same time as he whispered something into hr ears, earning the green hair girl to shove a glare to themas she mumbled something that was too far for Rena to be able to hear from this distant but was harshly hit in the face.

This was a normal sight for Rena to see, but what surprises her was the facts that the two girls were able to keep so calm unlike the other women who was unfortunately enough to be kidnapped and brought here. She wondered why and how.

Perhaps...It was hope? That familiar but strange word bubbled inside her head. The definition of the word seemed to far for her to reach the actually meaning and to feel it. Most of the time, she felt dead, she felt like a lifeless robot following orders like a puppet on strings, lifeless. For a long time she did try to fix it, she remembered it. But nothing ever worked, the picture of her parents looking hopeful was always ripped into disappointment. So, she stopped trying, it was pointless.

But just then, in the Valley. She felt something, something running in her head, at every inch of her body. It felt...Great, amazing, magnificent...

Rena wanted more of whatever that was, she was curious. They say curiosity killed the cat, but to Rena, it didn't matter anyway. Even if this ended wrongly, it will still be worth it because she knew that the group of girl's friends will come for them.

Suddenly a sound of choking caught her attention, her sharp eyes followed where the noise came from easily. In front of her was the emerald hair girl, lifted up by Rick on the throat as she struggled to breath, thrashing her arms and legs around like poor insect caught in the web of its prey.

"You're some kind of elitist look's down at us like that, huh?!" Rick exploded finally his eyebrows narrowed, his expression changed into an ugly looking monster, that cocky smile was wiped off instantly. It was one of his weak points, he hated the smart, the riches. Who ever in that category looks down at them.

"I'll put you down to our level, ALRIGHT? " he threw the poor struggling girl into the dirty couch that was stained with dried blood, dirt. Not that it would matter to someone who were desperate for air.

Black hair girl's mouth were gaped up in horror as the green hair girl gasped trying to fill in as much air as she could in her lung and glared at Rick and gritted her teeth. Her therapist has always taught her to react morally is a good thing, but she didn't want to. It didn't matter anyway.

-------------------------
I have nothing to say, lol

HOPE U ENJOYED READING IT
WOULD U GUYS LIKE IT IF I MAKE IT MORE LONGERR?

don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

:)))
HAV a g day
🐼❤️Keep calm n luv pandas❤️🐼