Chapter25

Ms Shanaya Andrews, will you be Mrs. Shanaya Downey?.. Yes sweetheart.. Will be you marry me? Will you please please please complete me? Will you be the hottest mom of my charming kids?

I stood there still.. All his words are now dancing and shouting inside my head.. I can't believe he just proposed me for marriage.. I mean I waited for years just for this special day and yes this is happening..
Love of my life just asked me for a wedding..
Please god.. Don't tell me I'm dreaming..

Shana? Babe you're okay? Robert asked with a confused puppy face and kicked me out of my thoughts..

Uh-hah! Yeahh.. I'm okay. I said blankly..

Well, Shana.. Baby.. If you're not ready then you can take more time.. No offence. Robert said in a low tone.. I can see that hurt in his face.

Well.. Hell no.. Yes Mr. Downey.. I'm ready to be Mrs. Downey.. I've loved you from the starting.. I've always dreamed of this day.. I've always thought of having a family with you. I still remember the day we met..
At the very first sight I knew I'm in love with you.. All those days I spent without you because of Jeremey, I missed you or I can say I missed myself.. That was the time I knew I'm in love with you.. All those memories we created together.. During all these days, I knew I've always loved you and I know that I will only Love you till my last breath.. Robert Downey Jr. I love you and I can't live without you..
It will be a honour to wear that white gown and take all the vows to be with you..
Let's just do it.. Make me yours legally for ever.

I said all these words and I can feel that tears are running down my cheeks..
Oh god! I'm literally crying..

Robert came and hugged me..
Held my hands and took me to the stage..

Robert? What are you doing?

He bend his knees and sit there just like a prince.. This is it.. It's happening..

He took out a platinum ring from his jacket's pocket..

Shana.. Baby will you marry me?

Yes Sir.. I will marry you and you know why? I answered and chuckled.. Everyone was laughing and shouting.. I can see mom was crying and Dad was just all sentimental..

Haha! I don't think I will ask that.. I already know you love me so why am I supposed to ask that?

Beacuse I am saying. I said in a strict voice but still laughing.

Hah! Okay miss.. Tell me why?

Because You're my life Sir! I said in a low tone, tears running down my cheeks.

I love you Shana.. But you stopped calling me Sir after school.. Why you're calling me that? Robert said and started laughing and so everyone else.

I took the mic and started speaking my heart out loud..

I've waited years for this moment..
When Robert and I started dating.. I planned this.. I wanted to tell him this but I didn't have that guts.. I don't know why this sentences gives me goosebumps.. But it's the truth.. The truth of my life.. And I can't escape from this.. I know that I love him more than anything and that doesn't matter.. The age difference or the past teacher-student relation.. Nothing matters except love but somewhere deep down I know that.. No matter how many years passes or how old we get.. I will always be that special student of Robert with whom he shared his life.. That student with whom the most handsome and the most strict teacher fell in love.. Yeah he is a pain in ass sometimes as a teacher but the best one.. Before meeting Robert.. I never ever thought that one day in my life.. I will fall for my teacher and I'll marry him.. The day I met him I knew I love him but didn't imagined that I'll marry him one day.. Whenever I think about my life.. I think of him.. Sometimes as my boyfriend and sometimes as my teacher.. My Sir..
You know.. You can't decide with whom you want to fall in love.. You just can't.. It all just happens in seconds.. I still remember that there was a time I used to say that Love is not my cup of tea. Hah! Stupid me.. Well.. Now love is the only thing or I can say Sir, you're the only thing that tells me everyday that I'm alive.. I'm happy.. I'm enjoying my life.. No matter what life do to us.. No matter what happens between us.. No one has seen the future..
There's only one thing that I will never ever stop giving you and that's respect..
The respect you deserve..
The respect you've gain..
It's all that matters for a teacher..
I love you as my boyfriend and I respect you as my teacher.

So Yes.. Today I want to shout my heart out..
Yes.. I'm in love with my teacher..
I've loved him for years and I'll love him more. I'm not ashamed of anything..
I love you Sir.. You're my life and I can't live without you..

Everyone started clapping and shouting and then I realized that I've said everything that was in my heart for years.. I saw mom and dad crying.. Everyone's shouting and clapping and cheering for us..
I thanked everyone and turned back to see Robert and there he was..
Standing still.. Tears in eyes.. Actually crying and aww he looked cute..

Robert?.. Sir? I asked in a low voice..

Shana.. I love you baby.. I really love you alot.. You've gave me a life I always wanted.. I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with you..
He said and put that ring in my finger..

We kissed. We kissed passionately.
With that kiss.. I blew away.. He took me up in bridal style and walked down the stage where the whole party was set up..

Everyone came and congratulated us.
Robert's dad and my dad both were enjoying each other's company and mom and Aunt Vanessa too.

Okay everyone.. So it's time for the celebration.. Let's cut the cake.. Robert shouted and everyone made a circle..
I was laughing so hard..
I cut the cake and everyone started singing specially Robert and Dad..
I both started singing..

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday Dear Shana..
Happy Birthday to you..

Oh come on dad.. I'm not a kid.. I said and started blushing..

Oh well honey.. No matter how old you get, you'll always be my little angel..

Btw everyone.. Enjoy yourselves and Shana baby there's another surprise for you.. Dad said and smirked at Robert..

Wait? What the hell? Dad why'd you just smirked at Robert? And what's the another surprise.. I thought this was it.. And yeah tell me that how many of you knew about this proposal and don't tell me that i was the only one? I asked in a suspicious voice and everyone started laughing and looking at each other..

Well.. I think I'm the only one. I scoffed it off.

Well honey.. Last week when you were busy with you college work.. Robert came and told us about this Hawaii plan.. How he wants to marry you and propose you on your 20th birthday.. We liked the plan so this all happend.. We called everyone and told them about this and then yesterday we acted a bit that this is all my plan and how I want to throw a party.. Well actually I had a plan for you but when Robert told us this.. We literally blew away but this is all for you.. You deserve him and he deserve you..
You both are made for each other.. I'm glad that you both are together..
Dad said hugging me.

And yeah this was the awwww moment..

Aww dad! Thanks alot and Robert I love you so much..

I love you too babe. Robert said giving me a flying kiss.

Okay so rest of the night is Ours.. Please enjoy yourselves. And Shana.. Will you dance with me? Robert asked..

Sure!..

We all danced and enjoyed the rest of the night untill we got tired and went to our hotel rooms for some sleep.
It was the best day of my life.