Chapter11

{Robert's P.O.V.}

I saw Shana upset and coming towards us.. She wanted to leave.. She said she isn't feeling good but I know she saw me with Kylie and that's why she's upset.. She is looking so beautiful.. Man! I wanna kiss her again.. I wanna feel her body against mine. I never thought that any girl will do this to me.. She makes me drive insane.. She's the one I want to see when I wake up and when I fall asleep. I want to love her.. Protect her. I want her to be mine. I want her to be my wife. I want her to be my kids mom. I want to have a family with her. I can imagine my whole life with her. What she has done to me? She's my student I know it's wrong.. It's illegal but I love her.

Thanks, nice to meet you but Jerry I need to go.

Hey wait Miss Andrews.. Why don't you two join us..

I wanted her to stay.. I asked them to stay with us.. I can see she is getting so angry and upset..  She looks cute tough.
She's trying to ignore me.. Okay.. So kylie just asked if she is on a date with Jeremy?.. Oh god.. Please say no.. I don't want her to date anyone except me. What? Robert why are you behaving like so 18 years old boy?..
I was staring her with a suspicious look..
She looked at me with a upset and angry face.

Mm.. No..

Hushh.. Thank god she said No.

She is talking to Kylie.. She must be thinking that Kylie and I are a couple.. And yeah obviously she will think that because Kylie is behaving like one.. Hell.. Why she can't stop touching me?.. I don't love her.. We are here just because I accidently met her in the Wallmart. We used to date each other in the college but then she chose some other guy over me and I'm not even interested now.. I love Shana.. I love her more than anything in the whole world.
We were sitting.. I was okay untill jeremy proposed Shana..  I was shocked.. I wanted to kill him.. I was crying from inside.. I wanted to take shana with me.. I can see she is also sad and upset.. And what the hell.. She's crying.. Man! Why on earth this has to happen.. This little son of a cock loving whore.. I want to kill him.. My girl is crying and i can't do anything.. She saw me with tears in his eyes..
I was waiting for reply.. If she accepted him.. I'll never try to be in her life again.. If she is happy with him.. I'll take aside.. We all were waiting for her reply..

I'm sorry Jerry.. I love you but only as a friend.. I don't have those feelings for you.. I love someone else.. And I can't do this.. I'm sorry Jerry.. I'm sorry..

I saw her crying and choking..
And then she ran away..
I ran for her.. I ran for love of my life..
Jeremy was running with me.. We were shouting her name.. It's goddam raining and It's all back out.. She isn't stopping and My heart is beating so fast.. I'm feeling like I'm loosing her.. I can't let her go..
We were running, running untill I saw a truck hitting her so fast.. She was hit by a truck and she felt on the ground bleeding.. I lost my girl.. I wanted to die.. We ran to her and took her hospital.. She was  uncoincious.. Laying still.. No reaction.. Her skin was cold and pale.. I hugged her.. And kisses her cheeks.. I was crying.. And now I don't care if Jeremy knows. I hate that motherfucker..