My First Love Is My First Brokenheart

• Dedicated to Michelle Catalla Marapao

My First Love is My First Broken Heart

I’m hard headed and stubborn girl when it comes to love.

I don't believe in true love, happy ever after and love at first sight, for me that is Stupid

 It happens in fairytale not in reality.

My friends told me once "you know, you have a heart of stone"

And you won't believe me if I say one of my suitor told me

"You are numb, you don’t have romantic bone on your body and your heart is as hard as a stone".

You know what my answer is "yes your right, you are absolutely right and thank you for saying that coz now I can say" With a poker face i say right to his face "I don’t like you and I don't have any feelings for you, sorry coz I'm numb"

For me, having a stone heart is a compliment, I know it's weird but That's who I am. I am protecting my heart not to get hurt. I think everyone doesn't want to get hurt, right? 

I admit, I'm coward when it comes to love I’m too scared to fall but when LOVE hit me, it hit me hard.  The strong walls that I build broke, my stone heart melt and just like that. My world turns upside down. It was the weirdest feeling I ever encounter in my entire life. Yes it was my first love so I don't have any idea what is the feeling of being in love or being hurt.  When it came right in front of me he makes me realized I'm not that numb.

There were the times that I don't understand my own feelings I am happy and cheerful everyday then later I'm protective and jealous but mostly I’m inspired to go to work every day and be productive.  Is this what they called LOVE? Can't believe Love is like this? A wonderful feeling I ever imagine.

When you fall in love there are two things you will encounter Love and Hurt. When you fall inlove make sure your ready to get hurt coz love is always comes with hurt 'it'souch', as they always say ‘you will not understand the true meaning of love if you don’t get hurt’.

When I encounter my first love I wasn't really excepted to fall for him but I am ready to get hurt, weird right? And when that person hurt me, I never thought I’ve learn to forgive him that easily, why? bcoz I love the person, because he's the one who teach me what love is, he’s the one who made me realize that I don't have a stone heart after all and we had a lot of good memories althought sometimes we had a little misunderstanding.

And he's the one who made me realize I can love and be love. The one I loved is the one who hurt me so bad but I never regret it coz I have good memories with him. And because of him I learn how to move on with my head up high without of any bitterness. Now I can say to those people who state that I’m cruel and cold as ice “see, I know how to love and forgive”  there are times I think about him, I guess I still love him but I have to let him go and set him free.

 "If loving you is all that means to me
When being happy is all I hope you'd be
Then loving you must mean
I really have to set you free" - SideA Band

This is a simple story of first love and first broken heart.

Author's note:

Sorry I know I have a lot of mistakes I don’t have editor yet. You will encounter some grammatical errors and spelling, sorry for that. I work alone and my editor is busy...

#to those who still want to read my story thank you very much I totally appreciate it...but please no bad comments but you can comments anything but if you have any suggestion or comment I'm willing to read it, thank you :-)

#this is a work of fiction but a bit true story.