∞ #23. Dark night. ∞

I stood up and looked around. "You okay?" I heard Cedric ask. "Yeah. You?" Harry asked. "Where are we?" he asked. "I've been here before", Harry said. I walked past the statue of a grim reaper and looked around. "I've been here before, in a dream", Harry said. "Cedric! Mila! We have to get back to the cup. NOW!" Harry demanded. And then something hit me. I felt my emotions change and I felt anger coming. I threw my wand away and started to yell. Harry looked at me. "Mila? Are you okay?" he asked. I pushed him away. I looked up and saw the moon appear behind the clouds. What happened, what about the potion? Thoughts ran through my mind. But nothing could help me. I transformed. Harry looked at me not knowing what happened. My wings came out and I started to float. "Mila, what's happening?" Harry asked. "She's one of them! It's a trap!" Cedric yelled. "Get away from her", he demanded. Suddenly the door of the cottage swung open. A man stepped outside and carried something. Harry started to rub his head and screamed. "Get back to the cup!" 

∞ ∞ ∞  

The old voice demanded: "Bring me to the girl." I knew that voice, it was the one that I've heard before. The man handed me the little creature. "Kill the spare", the creature demanded. The man took his wand and killed Cedric. "Take the boy", the voice demanded me. I flew to my wand, picked it up and flew to Harry. With my wand I controlled his body. I pushed Harry to the statue. The statue of the grim reaper started to move and blocked him. In the middle of the field there stood a cauldron. "Do it know!" the voice demanded. "What do you want me to do, master?" I asked him. "Put me in the cauldron." Without blinking I flew to the cauldron and threw the creature in the potion. The man started to speak: "Bone of the father, unwillingly given", a bone started to float and went straight into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed," he said, took a knife and cut his hand of. "Blood of the servant willingly sacrificed," he said and came to me. "NO!" Harry yelled. The man took my arm and cut it. The blood was dripping into the cauldron. "And blood of the enemy.." he kept on going and went to Harry. "Forcibly taken.." The man cut into Harry his arm and caught the blood. He threw it also in the cauldron. "The Dark Lord shall rise again." The potion began to boil. Harry started to yell and I couldn't help myself but I started to laugh. I felt the desire to kill and meet the Lord. The cauldron caught fire and the man ran away. Out of the cauldron a man was born, Voldemort - the dark lord - was back again.

∞ ∞ ∞  

He touched his head, looked at the man and started to grin. "My wand, Wormtail", he said. He took the wand and demanded Wormtail to give him his arm with the sign. One touch with the wand was enough to call the Death Eaters. They all appeared and soon Voldemort started to speak: "Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe! Macnair! Goyle! Not even you ... Lucius!" Every Death Eater lost their mask and knelt for the master. - "My Lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts ..." Lucius protested. The Lord interrupted him by saying that there were signs and that they were more than just whispers. Harry looked at me and tried to catch my attention. Wormtail dared to say that he had returned. Voldemort answered harsh: "Out of fear, not loyalty!" He calmed down and spoke again: "Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." And so the Lord gave him, his hand back. "Then there is someone else.. I want to greet." He turned his head and came towards me. "Well well... Miss Mosswish. So nice to see you. Look how grown up you are," he said and touched my cheek. "See you're still loyal to me. I think you'll be very useful to me in the future", I grinned and looked straight forward and didn't look him into the eyes. He went to Cedric and touched him with his foot. "Such a handsome boy. Pity he had to", the Lord kept on talking. "Don't touch Cedric and don't touch Mila!" Harry yelled. 

∞ ∞ ∞  

"Well Harry!" Voldemort said surprised. "I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry! Shall I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago? Shall I tell you how I truly lost my powers? It was love. When dear Lily Potter gave her life for her only son she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old stupid magic." He kind of 'fled' back to Harry and touched his mark. Harry started to scream and I enjoyed the noise of his cries. "Astonishing what a few drops of your and hers blood will do, eh, Harry?" He pulled at the scythe of the statue and Harry fell down. "Take your wand, Potter! Pick it up, pick it up! Get up, get up!" he demanded. Harry crawled to his wand and stood up. Voldemort demanded him to bow, but Harry didn't. "Mila!" Voldemort yelled. I took my wand and made Harry bow. He cried out of pain. Voldemort made him fall onto the ground. "That's better! And now Mila, look.. CRUCIO!" he yelled. Harry cried more and more. I loved it and I felt myself becoming stronger. Voldemort stopped and demanded me to do it. I flew over Harry and looked at him. He looked at me with his big blue eyes, begging me not to do it. I grinned and pointed my wand to him. "CRUCIO!" I yelled.