∞ #20. Chillday. ∞

"Why didn't you tell us ?" asked Oona after I told everything that had happened. I could see that she was really mad. "I didn't want to bother you with that. I can handle it", I said. "Yeah, I've seen it!" she yelled at me. "And you knew?" Oona asked Harry. "Well.." he mumbled. "Why did you tell him and not me?" she asked. "Wel.." I mumbled. She sighed and left. "I'll take care of that," Juliette responded and left the room. Hermione came with a towel and some water. "Let me help you", she said. She put the towel in the water and wanted to wipe the blood off my cheek. I slammed her hand away. "Don't touch me!" Everyone looked at me with a confused face. I sighed. "I mean.. I'll do it", I tried to say calmly. Hermione looked a bit hurt and handed me the towel. "Does it hurt?" Hermione asked carefully. I shook my head. "How's your stomach?" asked Harry while he knelt down to the ground to face me. "Okay, I guess", I growled. "Luckily I wasn't there!" said Ron while he paced back and forth through the room. "Otherwise I would let them know who Ron Weasely is!" he kept on talking - We all looked at Ron. "Sure you would", said Hermione with a sarcastic voice. "I'm gonna look where Juliette and Oona are", she said and left. It was quiet for a while. "Told you the first time that you had to tell it to everyone", Harry mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "If it would have change a thing. Do you think they'll stop?" I asked him. He didn't answer. I took his wrist and looked into his eyes. "I'll give you the answer: NO. They'll stop after they leave and go back to Beauxbatons. But in the meantime they'll keep going on." - "You're hurting me!"  he said. I looked at my hand that was still holding his wrist. My knuckles turned white. I immediately loosened my grip and let go of him. I stood up and looked at the twins, Ron, Harry and Ginny. "So, are we going to the forest or not?" 

∞ ∞ ∞  

We all walked to the forest. The boys had their broom with them, while all the girls had their swimsuit. It was a nice afternoon and we all had a few laughs. Harry and Juliette made a long walk in the forest and enjoyed their time together. Within the whole afternoon I tried to control my mood swings, wasn't an easy job. I sat against a tree, when Oona came out of the water. She took her towel and sat down. "It's going to be full moon, isn't it?" Oona asked. I nodded my head. "What kind of lie you're gonna use now to explain your absence?" she asked. "I don't know." - "You can't say the truth." - "I know!" We both sighed. "I have to tell you something," I said to Oona. She looked at me. "Oh?" - "Something serious.." Right now she was all ears. I told her about the secret meetings I had with Snape once a week and about Dumbledore his potions plan. Her jaw dropped more and more with every word I told her. "What? Oh my god Mila, how many secrets do you even have?" she asked. - "Not much." - "Can't believe you think you can do these things on your own! Do you have to take a potion tonight?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know yet. That's why I need your help.. Would you like to cover me?" - "When?" - "Now." - "Why?" - "I'm going to Dumbledore his office and ask him about it. I need to know it on time." She nodded her head. "What do you want me to say?" - "Tell them that I need to pee." She nodded her head again. "And what about tonight?" she asked. "Tell them that my stomach hurts and that I lay in my bed?" - "And what if the potion doesn't work and you transform?" she asked. "Tell them that I'm with Hagrid. Hunting!" - "But?" - "I'll tell Hagrid about it. Don't worry!" She sighed. "Okay, fine! But I must say that it isn't really believable." - "We'll talk about this later. I need to pee." I said with a wink. 

∞ ∞ ∞  

"Miss Mosswish, good to see you", Dumbelore greeted. I smiled. "Let me guess why you're here.. The potion?" I nodded my head and looked at my shoes. "Well, Professor Snape thinks he made a stronger potion. Tonight we're gonna test it. We'll see each other again after dinner, around 8 o'clock at Hagrid his house", Dumbledore explained. "Is there anything else you want to talk about Mila?" he asked. I shook my head. "Are you sure?" he asked again. "I'm sure, sir", I answered. He nodded his head, making the gesture that I could leave. I turned around and walked to the door when Dumbledore spoke again: "Mila, if I see you fighting one more time. I'm afraid I will have to tell it to Professor McGonagall." I turned my head and looked at him. "How do you know?" I asked. "See you tonight Miss Mosswish", he replied. 

∞ ∞ ∞    

I went back to the forest and thought about what Dumbledore said. How does he know? Why would he tell McGonagall. I mean if he know that I fought, he must known what the occasion was. And everyone would agree with me: I didn't start the fight! So there was no reason to punish me! I arrived at the forest, the twins and Ron were still playing Quidditch. The girls were still swimming and Harry and Juliette sat against a tree holding hands. I went to another tree and decided to climb to it. Oona looked up and saw me sitting in the tree. She waved to me and dove back into the water. Suddenly Fred came to me and landed on the branch where I sat on. "Hey beautiful!" he said to me. "Ugh, Fred. What do you want?" - "Nothing! I'm just telling you that you're beautiful!" - "Thanks, I guess" - "Does it still hurt?" - "No." - "So you don't need a healing kiss?" - "What? No?" - "Just joking!" he said with a smile. "Yeah, right. I don't believe that", I said to him. "You're smart!" I rolled my eyes. "Fred Weasley, don't even think about it. I'm not something for you. Believe me!" - "That's what George and Ginny also said to me. But how do I know, if I don't try?" I giggled a bit. "What?" he asked. "Nothing!" I replied. "But we can make a deal." I said to him. "Go on.." - "If you stop making such a flirty comments. I'm willing to get to know you better!" He got a big smile on his face. - "Deal!" he said and shook my hand. I smiled a bit. "I love it when you smile!" - "FRED!" I said and poked him.