I close my eyes. Today is over.

-Friday-

I wake up and do the usual. I get out of the house and I walk to school.

I enter the school grounds and I see Sheryl, Stacy and Emily hanging by Emily's car. I pass them and they are talking about shoes, specifically high heels. I go to my locker, number 213. I get my books. I look to my left and I see Blake. His smile is enchanting.
"Hey Rachel," he says. "Hey Blake." "You talk to Chris?" "Nope," I say as I close my locker. I walk away from him and I head to class.

The rest of the day goes fine, except for having Science and mathematics with Emily everything went fine.

At the end of the day Molly and I go for lunch and then we go to her house.

4:45pm

"I think we are done," I say.
"Yea, it took time but finally we know what to do."
"Okay I think I should go home now," I say.
"Why? It's not 5pm."
"I know but I have to get home, may you please give me a ride?"
"Okay Rachel, let's go."

Molly and I go to her car and she drives me home. When we get to my house we hug goodbye. I enter the house and I see a note from my dad. It reads:

Hey Rachel, I'll see you Sunday evening, I've gone on a business trip. Love you. I left money on the kitchen counter in case you need food.
Xxx

I was okay with this. My dad wants to leave, let him. I go to kitchen and I see $1500. "Thanks dad." I take the $1500 to my room and I put it in my wallet. I change to sweatpants and a comfy long sleeve shirt. I go to the kitchen and I make a chicken sandwich. I go watch t.v.

Ring ring
Ring ring

Rachel: hello?
Blake: hey
Rachel: you called, what do you want?
Blake: are you going to Molly's party tomorrow?
Rachel: yes, why?
Blake: nah just asking.
Rachel: alright. Bye
Blake: bye

D2: let's go buy clothes for Molly's party
Rachel: yea, but I don't have anyone to take me to the mall
D2: you should ask Molly to take you
Rachel: good thinking.... Wait...
D2: what?
Rachel: why are y'all being nice to me?
D2: nothing good lasts forever. You should know. You and Shannon, you and Chris and you and Emily. Nothing good lasts forever.

I get my phone and I message Molly.

Rachel: Hey I don't have a ride tomorrow. Can you pick me up?
Molly: sure, why not sleep over and then I drop you in the morning. Don't worry you can borrow my clothes.
Rachel: and also may you please take me to the mall
Molly: sure, I'll pick you up at 12 noon.
Rachel: thanks. Bye, see you tomorrow
Molly: see you tomorrow.

Well I have everything settled. I go and prepare what I'll wear tomorrow. This is what I'm wearing tomorrow:

 This is what I'm wearing tomorrow: