11. Trusting him !!

Start from the beginning

" will you stop this crap and lets go inside before he leaves.." Pragya said and they entered the room to find purab getting scoldings from that officer.

Pragya and abhi smiled at purab who looked gloomy at them , really tired of that old man's lectures.

" are you done with your discussions.. listen I am having more work and i don't care whether if you both marry each other or not " he said as abhi smiled a little at him.

" okay sir.. we are ready and please start your procedures " abhi said with that the officer gave him an unbelievable look.

" there is only one witness.. listen we need atleast two people" the officer said and pragya got tensed hearing that .

" i am here on pragya's side " pragya turved around hearing a familiar voice and was shocked to see bulbul standing there with a mischievous smile on her face.

' how did she knew that I am here ? How did she came here ? Is there any play going around me ? Do I want to trust abhi or not ?' .

Bulbul came inside and hugged pragya who felt secured in her arms. She felt comfort with her and the reality strikes her mind which made her to break the hug.

" how did you came here ? " she asked and bulbul looked everywhere not at pragya. She finally signalled purab what to say when he cleared his throat.

" do you know her before?  " abhi asked slightly with a suprise.

' what ?  Do he really know its my suster or just pretending that he don't !! Oh god !! Why my life gets sucks !!'

" ofcourse she is my sister and how you know about her ? " pragya asked abhi who looked at bulbul shaking her head vigerously.

" i know her because she is purab's ... " before he could complete bulbul completes as " friend " . Abhi sighed her ' what ' to which bulbul asked him to be quite .

" but how you both can become friends and you never said anything about purab ? " pragya asked bulbul who gave her a pleasant smile.

" di .. he is my recent friend and I don't had time to share with you.." she mumbled stupidly which confused pragya.

" do you want to get married or not ? It's getting late !!" The officer stretched each word indicating his anger.

" go ahead sir " abhi said and bulbul felt as she got escaped from her di.

' what if she comes to know about the truth that purab and me are in relationship .. I am sure some thing is hooking up inside my detective di's mind and purab only wants me to present here for his bhai 's fake wedding .. but one second .. is my di gonna marry him..' .

" di...are you going to marry abhi bhai ? " bulbul asked while abhi and pragya looked at each other.

' late reaction..' - thought purab.

" actually I am not supposed to be in this place but the girl eloped after getting money and you know the reason why abhi wants to marry right ? So I am just doing it for his sake .. nothing that that and you should keep your mouth shut in home and don't dare to say anything to ma aur papa.." Pragya warned bulbul.

" this is not a play di and it's your life.. think twice before you get into actions.." she said while purab pulled her towards him.

" you know how hard was it for me to convince them ? So just shut your mouth and stand.." purab murmered near her ear.

" you are dominating me ? You can't force me to stay here and if i leave this marriage could not happen.." bulbul said folding her arms near her chest.

" you are my love right !! We can't risk bhai's life and I don't know what he will do if everything goes from him.." purab squinted before her.

" what's going on there ? " pragya asked as both nod their head in a negative direction.

" how do I look for you all ?  You have no seriousness to get married then why you are getting into a relationship like this ? " the officer asked them.

" it's none of your business and please tell me where I have to sign.." Abhi asked him controlling his anger.

" it's not a business deal .. a pure and sacred bond .. so pray to god and sign here " the officer showed the space where they have to sign.

" whatever.." Abhi sighed and got the pen from him. He signed and forwarded to pragya but she was standing numb.

' how did she forget that marriage is something pure that it's not a game.. or play to act in it. How did she forget that she is having only one man in her life - Raghav.. she wants to marry him but she is marrying his brother.. will ne think bad about her when he comes to know about the truth but Abhi promised her that it will be settled soon..' .

" what you are waiting for ? " abhi asked making pragya to come out from her trance.

" i am trusting you completly abhi and I feel that you will soon free from this relation.." Abhi nod his head in acceptance of her words and pragya signed the papers.

Followed by her , purab and bulbul signed registering their marriage.

Finally , MISS . PRAGYA ARORA BECAME MRS. PRAGYA ABHISHEK MEHRA..

To be continued..
By aditi..