Chapter 7

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with another chapter. I hate to say it guys but this story only has one more chapter after this one before I'm finished with it. Especially since I've decided not to follow the shows storyline. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Yang's pov*

It's been a few days since (Y/n) has got out of the infirmary. He still has amnesia though so me and his team have been keeping an eye on him. I was currently with him in his dorm. "Hey Yang can I ask you something?" He asked me. "What is it (Y/n)?" I replied to him. "Why have you been so helpful to me?" He asked me and I frowned. "Because I love you." I told him and he just stared at me for a couple seconds before turning his head with a noticeable blush on his cheeks. I smile at the sight of him blushing. I go over to him  and sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder.  "I don't care that you lost your memory and don't remember who I am! I still love you!" I told him.

*Yours pov*

Yang has been helping me out ever since I lost my memory. She keeps telling me we're married but I don't know if it's true. Though I don't mind if it is. Yang seems to be a really sweet girl though she can be flirtatious with me at times. And now she has her head on my shoulder which I actually don't mind. Every time I'm around I feel happy to have her this close to me.

*Timeskip*

A few days later I still don't remember much. I figured I would walk around Beacon to see if anything jogs my memory. As I was walking someone called my name. "(Y/n)." I looked to see a girl with red hair and brown eyes. "Yes. Do I know you?" I said to her but she then kissed me. After she broke the kiss. "Silly. Don't you remeber? It's me Sierra. I'm your girlfriend!" She told me. "How can that be? Yang told me she's my wife." I told her. "What!?" She said to me backing away. "Don't listen to that bimbo she's a liar!" She said to me. "Who are you calling a bimbo!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked to the source to see Yang with a man with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a burnt orange shirt brown vest and green shorts. Next to him is a man with black hair and red eyes. He's wearing a white shirt and black pants and a black and red cape. "I'm not the one who cheated on (Y/n)!" Yang yells at her. Sierra looked Yang in the eye. "Well at least I'm not a man stealer!" She said to her. "A man stealer! Ha that's good. I didn't steal him from you! You pushed him away when you started sleeping with your team leader!" Yang yelled. The entire time during the argument I was confused. I didn't know who was telling me the truth or what either of them was saying is true. But I know one thing. I've had enough of the argument. Sierra was about to reply until I cut her off. "Enough!" I yelled causing both girls to look at me. "You two are confusing me! I don't want to be around either one of you right now!" I yelled and stormed off as best I could on a crutch.

*Yang's pov*

After (Y/n) said that I was just staring at the ground as tears formed in my eyes. "Look at what you did!" Sierra said and I finally lost it. I punched her right in the gut and sent her into a tree. I walked over to her. "Don't you dare say that to me! I'm not the one who nearly drove (Y/n) into depression! Unlike you I actually care about how he feels! So you don't have the right to say that!" I yelledat her. Basil came over to us. "Sierra she's right you know you need to let go of (Y/n). We both made a stupid mistake and we have to pay for our actions." He told her but I turned around and started walking off. I did hear her start crying though. But I didn't really care. I walked back over to my dad and uncle who were visiting from Patch. "Yang that guy said you two were married. Care to explain?" My dad said to me and I sighed and then explained to them the events that led up to it. To say the least he wasn't happy about it.

*Your pov*

After what happened in the courtyard I went to the roof to clear my head. As I sat down I felt something in my back pocket. I pulled it out to see my scroll. I opened it up to see a picture of me and Yang together smiling at each other. I started going through each photo one by one as I started to remember each of them. I then remembered that I am married to Yang and that I love her. I got up and went to find her. I got to her dorm and knocked. After a minute one of the guys that was with her earlier opened the door. "Umm I'm looking for Yang. Is she here?" I asked him. "(Y/n)!" Yang said to me then came over and hugged me. I returned the hug the best I could. "I love you Goldilocks!" I whispered into her ear. She pulls back from the hug. "You remember me?" She asked me. I smile at her. "Yeah I do." I told her and she smiled and hugged me again and I returned it. "That's good. Now we can have a talk." One of the guys said. "Oh right. "Um (Y/n) this is my dad Taiyang and my Uncle Qrow." She said introducing them. "Uhh pleasure to meet you." I said nervously. "Yeah a real pleasure." Yang's Uncle Qrow said. I gulped as he shut the door.

And done with another chapter. Next chapter will be an Epilogue. I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.