Chapter 1

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with another chapter. I'm really glad to see that you guys are enjoying this story. Also I forgot to describe your outfit last chapter. Sorry. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

After some more 'quality' time with Yang in the bed I decided to take a shower. Though Yang decided to join me. I would have tried to stop here but I know how she can be. After we got out we grabbed our clothes and got dressed. I threw on my blue jean pants and my (f/c) shirt and brown leather jacket. I then put on my brown boots and brown fingerless gloves. After I finished getting dressed I look at Yang to see her still not fully dressed and looking for something. "What's wrong Yang?" I asked her. "I can't find my bra. Do you see it anywhere?" She said to me. I looked around and found it on the ground by the bathroom door. "Here it is." I said picking it up and giving it to her. "Thank you sweetie." She said to me and kissing my cheek. "No problem Goldilocks." I told her pecking her on the lips. She blushed and then finished getting dressed. We then checked out of the hotel and headed to the docks. We were walking through the city holding hands and heading to the docks. We walked past a cafe serving breakfast and that's when I realized we haven't ate breakfast yet. "Hungry? I mean it's not like we have classes today anyway." I said to Yang pointing at the cafe. "Yeah I can eat." She replied and we walked into the cafe. We went in and sat down. A waitress came over and took our orders. "So how exactly should we hide our marriage from everyone?" I asked her. She cups her hand on her chin in thought. "Hmm maybe we could just say we decided to start dating and are boyfriend girlfriend now." Yang said. "Hey that's not a bad idea Yang." I told her and she smiled at me. "Though we may want to take these off." I said holding up my left hand. "Yeah that might be a good idea. Though we could keep them on under our gloves for now." Yang said. "True." I replied and then our food came we ate then I paid for our food and we headed to the docks. We got there and boarded the first airship we saw. We sat down and Yang rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. We stayed like this the entire ride there. When the airship landed we headed towards the courtyard of Beacon. "YANG!" Someone yelled and the next thing I know Yang has been tackled to the ground by her sister. "I was so worried about you!" Ruby said to her. I just laugh and help the two up. "Where have you been?" Weiss yelled. "Geez Weiss you don't have to yell!" Yang said to her rubbing her ears. "Don't yell at her it's my fault she was gone over night. I found out Sierra was cheating on me and I was down in the dumps until Yang showed up. She stayed with me and we talked but we didn't realize how late it was until it was to late. So I got us a hotel room and let her sleep on the bed while I took the floor. I'm very sorry." I told her team. Weiss crossed her arms and let out a sigh. "Okay I'll let it slide. She was helping a friend after all. But did you two you know?" Weiss asked. "Oh come on Ice Queen. You actually think I'm going to go around sleeping with random guys. I mean I may be a party girl but not even I do that!" Yang said to her. "Well you two certainly seem to be close!" Weiss said. "Well maybe it's because we're dating now." Yang said. "What!?" Weiss nearly screamed. "When did this happen?" She asked us. "This morning." Yang responded with a smile on her face. "Hmph." Was Weiss's reply as she crossed her arms and turned her back towards us. "Your just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend yet!" Yang said to her then kissing me on the lips almost as if to rub it in Weiss's face. Weiss then stormed off. Yang smiles and then leans her head against my shoulder.

*Meanwhile*

Sierra was looking for (Y/n). After he caught her sleeping with her team leader he stormed off before she had the chance to talk to him and sort it out. She cared about (y/n) and she wanted to try and fix things between them. She saw him come off an airship and started walking towards him but then noticed that blonde haired girl with lilac eyes she's seen around campus was with him. I wonder why she's with him? She thought to herself. She then watched them as he talked to what she assumed was her teammates. She then saw the two kiss. What!? She yelled in her mind. She then headed back to her dorm room. I'm not going to let that blonde bimbo take him away from me! She thought to herself as she was walking.

And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.