My what?

YN POV

My what?

YN:my what?!?!

Dad: your sister.

YN: I don't have a sister though dad. Y-you and mommy were together until the day she died.

Dad: that's the thing YN.... She's your HALF sister. Me and your mother didn't get married until you were 3 years old. But while we were boyfriend/ girlfriend weren't seeing eye to eye on things and we broke up for a while. I got with Ariel's mom and we had Ariel. I'm sorry sweet heart.

Roc POV

I couldn't imagine how YN feels right now. Finding out all of this about her mother and father breaking up and him having another baby. Damn.

YN:...

Dad: YN?

YN:....

Roc: baby?? YN you ok baby?

YN: huh!?

She jumped like she had seen a ghost. You could tell by the look on YNs face that she was thinking about something.

Roc:you ok?

YN: uhh yeah I'm cool. I'm fine.

Dad: you say so.

Then we heard baby Kevin giggle and we looked down to see Ariel playing with him.

YN POV

Look I know she my sister and all but that's my child. I barely know you so before you lay a finger on him. Let me know so I don't do nothing stupid.

YN:uhh?

I looked at her.

Ariel: oh uhh sorry. I just love babies.

YN: it's fine. Just tell me before you start messing with him for a while. I don't know you all that well so... Yeah.

Dad: YN!

YN: what!?

Roc: baby let me talk to you for a second.

Ariel: YN is it ok if I play with him for a while?

YN:n-

My dad glared at me

YN:yes.

She picked Kevin up out his high chair and sat him on her lap as my dad and her played with him.

Me Nd roc went to the reservations counter area and talked

Roc: Lord Jesus YN.

YN:what?

Roc: stop being mean to her.

YN; me!? Being mean!? Nooooooo!

Roc: y/f/n you will be polite and nice to her until she does something legit to piss you off. Do you understand me?

YN: yes...

Roc got a sinister smile on his face.

Roc: yes what?

YN: yes daddy.

I hugged roc and we walked back into the restaurant to find everybody eating. We sat and started eating too.

YN: so Ariel tell me about yourself

Ariel: well I'm 17. I have a boyfriend. His name is diggy. Uh Im studying to be a doctor. I'm mixed. Half white.

Roc: damn pops wassup with you and white woman?

Yea my mom was white and my dad is black. Notice all my features?

We all laughed and while daddy was laughing he started to cough.

YN: daddy you ok?

Dad: *cough cough* yeah I'm f-*cough* fine.

Daddy started coughing more and more.

Ariel: what's daddy allergic to YN?

YN: peanuts why?

Ariel started going through his good frantically as daddy's coughing got worst and worst

Ariel: there's peanut oil in this I think!

I got out my phone and started dialing 911.

Operator: 911 do you have an emergency?

YN: yes my dad is allergic to peanuts and he just ate something that contained peanut contents in it!

Operator: ok do you know where you are?

YN: can you plz track it?

Operator: ok help is on the way.