Chapter 24 : Surprise

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes slowly to the voice of Hoseok and saw him standing right before me with a cake in his hands...oh yes it's my birthday..how can I forget my own birthday?...well when you're with Hoseok everything is possible.

"C'mon jagi blow the candles."
I blew the candles as I joined my hands together and wished 'I want to live'

"Yaay you're 18 now.." He pecked my lips. And I smiled through the kiss.

"I have never felt so special before." I said to him.

"Well you are special to me"

Tonight we did not sleep instead we cuddled all night in the lovely arrangement done by Him.

[Next day]

We were off to Korea.
.
.
We landed and saw my brothers along with Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook , all were standing and waiting for us.

"SAENG IL CHUKHA HAMNIDA OUR PRINCESS" My brothers kissed me and hugged me.

While others hugged me.

"You are 18 now" Jin oppa said.

Everything was just fine. But my health was turning to worse. I can feel it.

That night we spent in the bangtan house, partying all night. I never had a such a big party before !

Ah ! It hurts again.

I slowly creep out of the house without anyone noticing me and took a cab and went to the hospital. I texted my doctor about my daily pains.

I heard my phone ringing. It's Hoseok ! Well not surprised.

"Hello ?"

"Jagi where are you?"

"...i uhh i am in our home.."

"Well I am in here" oh shit ! perfect.

"Okay I am in the hospital...please oppa don't tell anyone."

"You stay right there...okay...m coming"

He kept the call.

[at dr.park's cabin]

I explained her everything that was happening with me. The very first pain till now. How the pain is increasing daily.

"Let me tell you Yeri...we, the doctors are meant to give life...but Yeri you need to understand... your heart is very weak it can neither take happiness nor sadness nor shocks. "

"Am I going to die soon ?"

"That's not how you say Yeri. we are trying. Me and Dr.Choi are trying. Well he will be your doctor who will look after you from now on. And I am quite sure he is gonna make you alright."

"Okay I get it."

I moved out of the hospital.

I knew I that I am going to die. but I don't want to leave HIM. I want to give him something before I leave this world.

I walked all the way to the park where I confessed to Hoseok. Tears started streaming down my face. I don't know why but these tears won't stop. I sat on the bench where we sat that night. 

I am afraid of death.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Who could it be ?

JUNG Hoseok ...well he found me.

"Oppa?"

*Jhope's p.o.v*

I went to the Hospital and she was not there. Where she could be ?

"Ohh Hoseok ?" I heard someone calling my name.

Dr.Park

"Doctor ?"

"Why are you here?"

I explained everything and she told me the whole thing that happened between them.

I ran out of the Hospital.

I ran, ran and ran while tears were still streaming down my face.

And unknowingly I reached that park. How ? Was it my heart ? Who knew where she could be ?

Yes my heart was right.

I saw her sitting in that same bench where we both sat that night.

I wiped my tears and tried to smile. Although it was hard. I placed my hand on her shoulders she turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Oppa ?"

To be continued...