"Do you think Matty ate? He's so skinny like Xavier and he carried me all the way back to school...I feel bad daddy...very bad...He good to Cade but I bad to Matty...what if he hates me." He whimpered as tears fell down his cheeks.

"I believe that he ate already, Matt. You also gave him a box of biscuit right? You don't have to feel bad, love. You didn't demand him to carry you back to school and you gave him a box of biscuits so he will not hate you Matt. He'll love you for what you've done instead."

"Really daddy? He will not hate me?"

"Yes Matt. I promise." I place a kiss on his cheek making him giggle.

"Can I keep some nuggets and fries for him?"

"I don't think that that's a good idea love. The food will be spoilt by then. You don't want him to have a stomachache right?" His eyes widened in horror as he shook his head quickly.

"No daddy. I don't want him to fall sick. Can we go to the park soon? I want to play with him."

"Okay Matt. Eat your food first okay?" He nodded quickly before taking a huge bite off his nugget. That's more like it.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Caydon's POV: (surprise!)

"Daddyyy can you help me with this question?" I sat by the cash register as dad cooped in his workroom while the others did their job.

"Give me a minute Matt." He's been saying that since 30 minutes ago...

"Okay daddy..." Just then the door chimed, signalling a customer.

"Welcome! Can- Matty!!" In walked Matthew as he brushed off the snow which have landed on him.

"Cade?" He asked astonished as I jumped down from the chair and ran to hug him around his waist.

"Hi Cade. Why are you here?" He asked confused as he picked me up, placing me on the counter.

"My daddy works here. How about you, Matty?"

"I work here too Cade. Is your daddy Landon?" Matthew works here?! Then I can see him everyday!

"Nope. My daddy is Dylan!"

"Your daddy is the boss?" He asked in disbelief as he took out all the art materials and plastics.

"Yep. What are you doing Matty?"

"I'm wrapping up the chocolates and candies. You want to help?"

"Can I? But I have homework and I don't know how to do it...daddy's too busy to teach me..." I pouted. I want to help Matthew but I have homework...Mrs Day wants them by tomorrow...

"How about I teach you first then we can wrap together?" He offered as he lifted me back onto my chair.

"Yes please Matty!" He chuckled lightly like how daddy always does but daddy sounds deeper than Matthew. I wonder if Matthew can go deeper than daddy...

"Matty?"

"Can you go deeper than daddy?" He suddenly started to choke on the air as he stared at me with slightly teared eyes.

"What?"

Matthew's POV:

"Your voice. Can you go deeper?" He made the question sound so wrong when he said the last part, making me blush lightly before shaking my head. It feels awkward enough already.

"Do you want me to teach you now?"

"Yes please!" He pointed at the question which wrote 6+8=__. Walking towards the individual caramels, I grabbed two handful of them and laid them in front of him.

"Can you tell me what the question is asking?" He stared at the question hard before speaking up uncertainly

"They asking what is six plus eight?"

"Correct! So can you take out six caramels for me?" He nodded enthusiastically before taking out the caramels one by one until he took 6 out.

"Very good Cade! Now can you take eight caramels out?" He nodded once again before swiftly taking 8 caramels out.

"Done!"

"Can you count for me how many have you taken out in total?"

"One, two, three...ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen! Is the answer fourteen?"

"Yes Cade! You're good at this! I'm so proud of you. "

"Thank you Matty! I think I know how to do it already."

"That's great. Then I'll start wrapping first then if you have any questions, I'll stop to help you and once you're done, you can start wrapping with me. Kay?"

"Okay!" He chirped excitedly before doing the next question.

He's so cute.