Target: Oberon Rodriguez aka the study geek

"Only three days left and we couldn't even meet up with........umm what was the name again?", Flint told to Jason after class got over.

"Its Oberon..........you can remember the name of the girls accurately but can't call up this one name", Jason sighed.

"The name is weird", Flint wailed.

"Not weirder than you for sure", Jason sighed again and added "lets go sit under the oak tree and then we will think about this Oberon guy.

"Yeah lets go", Flint said.
.
.
.
.
"The oak tree looks so calm right?",Flint asked.

"Here we go.......we started slacking off again".

"Hey Jason look the seniors are sparring in the field  its Rick vs Luke.......wohooo cool.......look at Rick. He using his lightning attacks and Luke is also nothing less. So fast reflexes.", Flint wailed.

Before Jason could say anything a creepy voice came from the other side of the tree, "Can't you people be quiet, I am trying to concentrate here".

"Who is there?", Jason asked as they looked and saw a boy sitting with a thick book on his lap.

"This is no place for studying.......for studies there are classrooms, this place is for relaxing", Flint said.

"What a waste of time, you people are really dumb", the boy sighed.

"Hey you are in fifth grade.........your student tag says so. The exams are about two months away, just cut some slack will ya.", Flint told after controlling his urge to punch the boy.

"Who studies for exams?", the boy chuckled.

"Hey Flint look, the book is of eighth  grade and this guy is the only guy studying while everyone else is relaxing after the afternoon classes", Jason told to Flint.

"What is your name?", Flint asked but the boy continued reading his book, "I asked your......", he couldn't finish.

"Its Oberon damn it, Oberon Rodriguez just let me study now".

"Flint, he is the one we were looking for", Jason looked at Flint.

"Hey you haven't joined any team yet right?, join our team", Flint said raising his voice out of excitement.

"NO", a very quick answer came from Oberon.

"Hey come on Jason there is way of requesting to people. Look Oberon we are short of just one member and we will not be able to accept any other job until we get three members. There is only three days left till the deadline of submission of the team form. Please join our team, you will not have to do much, we will handle the jobs, it will not hamper your studies", Jason proposed.

"No..........there is only one thing in this world that I treasure and that is knowledge. Bonds like friends, parents, love doesn't mean anything to me, I just can't feel any of them. I just want to be perfect. You two are just a waste of my time and my knowledge.", Oberon said with eyes that Flint and Jason have never seen before.

"Okay if you think that we are a waste and if you are so confident about yourself then give me the toughest problem from that book of yours. If I can solve it without anyone's help other than taking help from other books within the deadline then you will join our team and if I can't, we will never ever bother you again."
Flint said with a serious face and the next moment he told to himself  "Oh what did I just say........I am so dead, a problem from a book of eighth grade and within the deadline......Flint you are so dumb. Come on, oil and water never mix, how can I do this.

"What are you saying Flint, you can't do that, its hard even for a good student and you are not even......oh sorry not helping but within three days its just seems like impossible.", Jason cried.