Anyone who hasn't signed up for a team?

Times passes by like wind in no time. Jason and Flint are now in 5th grade. From 5th grade, students could do jobs which were put on the school notice board. Now the jobs were classified in four rank A,B,C and D according to their difficulty. Team were selected consisting of three students and points were given on basis of the jobs done...........5 points for D rank jobs........10 points for C rank jobs......20 points for B rank jobs and 50 points for A rank jobs (now these A rank jobs caused the death of about 100 students over the past 200 year history of Academia del Patrimonio). The teams were also classified into ranks so that they can get their respective jobs (now a D rank team can't take a A rank job, can they?).

Soon everyone paired up with their team members. "Hey can you tell why are we slacking off when the term has just started?", Jason murmured as they were sitting in the school cafeteria.

"Well its a gift, its not like everyone can slack off at such a good pace like us." Flint answered with his same foolish smile.

"I know that but if we don't find another member until next week then we will not be able to accept the job offers and get the points and our team will not be registered until next year," Jason told with a sigh.

"Whaaat!!!", Flint shouted "The deadline's next week......I thought that about a month was left".

"Oh, that's so typical of you Flint", Jason sighed again."Jordan is sitting in the next table, lets ask him, he is strong, we need him in our team".

Flint asked "Hey Jordan.......have you already signed up for a tem yet?".

"Yup I have already signed up with Alan and Jake", Jordan told with a burger in his hand.

"Do you know anyone who hasn't joined any team?", Jason asked in a shaky voice.

Now Jordan understood that Jason and Flint were in a serious need of a teammate, he would have helped them to find out someone who hasn't joined any team but he just can't leave his burger now."Sorry man I don't know but you can ask Miss Sullivan, she is keeping the records".

Flint and Jason remembered all the mischiefs they did previous year for which they had to visit her office many times."Now that's a pain.....", Flint told in a low tone.

"Lets go Flint......we need to find a way", Jason told as he pulled Flint by his shirt.

"Hey come on guys at least buy me another burger........or atleast a thanks will do", Jordan wailed as he stuffed the burger into his mouth.
.
.
.
.
Miss Veronica Sullivan, the principal of Academia del Patrimonio and the most beautiful woman from Tierra de fuego (the country where the school is located). It is told that when she herself was a student at Academia del Patrimonio, during the final of the juegos grandes she was the only one left in her team but she went against the odds and wiped out the whole enemy team in a one to four battle. She was also the one of the two from Tierra de fuego to master all the five basic elements, the other being the founder of the school. She was a devil out there during the grandes guerras even when she was in her early twenties and thus earned the name "the devil princess". It was also told that Tierra de fuego would have won the grandes guerras if the great mage Alvarez wouldn't have fatally injured her. All thse stories about her made her even scarier.
.
.
.
.
Flint and Jason approached Miss Sullivan's office........sweat was dripping from both of their faces.

"Hey you go first and ask her, I will be behind you", Flint told in a shaky voice.

"No you go first", Jason told while wiping his sweat.

"Are two gonna stand for the whole day?" an evil yet beautiful voice came from behind them.

They turned back and it was Miss Sullivan.

"Ye...yes mam......were about to go in", Flint said controlling his fear.

"So what trouble did you two run into again", the principle sighed.

"Mam can you please tell us if there is any student from 5th grade who hasn't signed up for a team yet", Jason asked.

"Let me check", she told with closed eyes and then she put her hand on her head and said espectáculo. The spell which helps a person to recall multiple things in a very short time. "Oh well if you need another member to create a team then there is only one student left who hasn't signed up for any team.......Oberon Rodriguez. Then again you two shouldn't approach him because he will not join any team, he is a study geek, he depends on his wits more than his kicks.", Miss Sullivan told and added "He is also the first person in the history of Academia del Patrimonio to ace in all the subjects from first grade to fourth grade".

Well that was pretty unfamiliar for Jason and Flint as they were average students and did everything in the last minute before the exams.

"Thank you mam for your help", Flint said in a upset tone and asked "Will we be able to do the jobs with a two man team?"

"No......rules are rules Mr. Parker", Miss Sullivan replied.

"Okay mam we take our leave now", Jason said.

Flint and Jason went out of the principal's office. "She didn't seem that bad like everyone says", Flint said in a low voice.

"Yeah that's true but we still need another member to go on jobs and I think that the team which gets the highest points out of their jobs gets to participate in the Juegos grandes where the top school of all the tierras participate", Jason said looking at the notice board where the jobs were displayed.

"Looks like every other team has started their jobs", Flint sighed and added "Hey lets go meet this Orion guy".

"Its Oberon dumbo, didn't you hear what Miss Sullivan said", Jason said as they walked out of the school.

"We don't have any other option, lets go give it a shot", Flint said with his stupid smile.