The Adventure Begins

Flint walked into the classroom. It was his first day at Academia del Patrimonio. The class was full of new faces and he thought, "now this is going to be tough".

He only knew Rose and Myra as they all lived in the same town. He was like "I really need some new friends".

During recess he finished his lunch and went out to make some new friends. He noticed two boys.....one was about his height and the other one was a little taller than him. He knew this was his chance and he was never the shy type so it was easy for him to make new friends. He approached them and asked their names, "Hello I am Flint Parker........".
One of them replied "oh hi I am Jordan Torres" and the other one remained silent. It was obvious that he was a really shy and "not so social" boy. Jordan knew his problems and so he went on "he is my bestie, Jason Storm". Flint replied "nice to meet you guys, I really hope that we will get along".

Flint became very much interested in this Jason guy like "damnit why is he so silent".

One day out of the blue he discovered that they were interested in the same cartoon series (afterall they are in 3rd grade). He thought that it will be great idea to use this so that he could get along with him. The next day he asked Jason "hey you watch Masters of Rangarok right?, I really like the character Casey who has tiger spirit".
Now that was the first time Flint saw a faint smile on Jason's face as he said "You watch Masters of Rangarok too......but I like Daishi who has lion spirit more" and the conversation went on and on and soon as time went on they became really close friends. They started sharing their lunch......playing weird games copying their favourite cartoon show. Flint was able to pull out the true nature of Jason which benefited Flint too. He was very happy as he found a great friend in Jason.....they got along really good.

Once in general knowledge class they gossiped so much that they had to stand on their bench holding each other's ears. Now that's some embarrassment.

They were both average at academics so all they used to gossip about were how cool the powers of their seniors were and dreamt of what powers they would get.

Gradually they got promoted to fourth grade.......now fourth grade had some new subject additions (which of course wasn't liked by flint and jason) like Close combat for safe defence and ARENA, now this made sure that the students get to experience actual combat by sparring with their classmates. The fights took place in the school arena which was used for International games. Partners were chosen in pair for one year. Luckily Jason and Flint became a team.

On the first day of Arena, Jason and Flint were put to battle against David and Josh (Potato boy), now this boy David was really flexible which made him tough to beat and Josh as we can guess from his name (potato boy) was fat and thus very heavy (we know that force depends on mass and acceleration, now this guys had some enormous mass). He used to fall on his enemies or push them. Flint and Jason were neither good at battles. Flint looked at David and he gave a creepy smile and he thought "damn it we are so dead". Jason was never readable through his expressions. The battle started, Flint gave out a loud a loud cry (to increase his self confidence actually) "Bring it on" but just at the moment when he was going to attack Josh came and thrashed him."Bam" Flint was sent flying for about a mile.

"Ouch, that hurts, come on Jason give me some backup".

"Ummm.......I would like to help but I am a little busy here".

"Shit, we can't lose this one, come here Josh".

Flint and Josh clashed again but this time Flint defended his attacks and landed continuous punches on him.

"Damn it, it isn't working, he isn't getting much damage".

Jason shouted "Flint its because of his layers of fat, try to hit his legs".

"Hey come on Jason we aren't finished yet are we?", David said with overconfidence in his eyes.

Meanwhile unable to hit the legs Flint was taking huge damage, Josh wanted to finish it. He again pushed him with great force and that decided the loss of Flint.

"For God's sake he is too strong", Flint said as he was lying there gasping for breath, he suffered critical damages in his right hand and left leg.

On the other hand Jason was also pretty badly beat up by David...."oh gosh his movements are too fast for me". After finishing up with Flint, Josh joined David "lets finish this up, get ready weakling", now Josh caught Jason's hands and David landed as many punches as he could on him. Jason coughed up a little blood and fell on the ground. David shouted "yeah we are the champions, losers like that can never beat us". The medical team was ready for the gym teacher's (Mr. Smith) whistle. The crowed was silent. The wind started blowing.

"Hey Flint are you conscious??", Jason said in a low voice.

"Ugh yeah, it hurts man, ugh this pain, I think my right hand is fractured". Flint answered.

"So it will end like this, they called us weaklings and they are gonna get away with it, are we gonna give? Are our hearts that weak?". Jason murmured while his mouth was covered with blood.

"Hey you thinking what I am thinking", Flint said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, lets do this, lets show them that whatever happens we will never give up", Jason looked really confident.

The wind got even stronger, David and Josh turned back and they saw Flint and Jason standing with a smile on their faces.

The crowd went crazy.

"How could you two smile after getting so much beat up???" Josh shouted like he was going crazy.

"You two don't stand a chance against us", David added.

"Lets show them how its done Flint.....hold my hand".

"Hey I don't want to something that weird at a time like this".

"Just listen to me".

"Okay here you go".

Jason threw him at them.........Flint shouted "taste my flying double punch ".

David and Josh didn't expect something like that. Before they could defend themselves Flint landed his punches on their faces....it was a critical hit.

"Oh you two will pay for this", Josh was going crazy.

They stood up.

"Hey Jason you ready?", Flint was all fired up......."yeah ready" Jason told as he took his positions.

And BAM!!!!!!

Jason and Flint finished them off with two perfectly executed flying uppercuts. David and Josh fell unconscious. Mr. Smith blew his whistle. Flint looked at Jason, he was going to fall down but Flint caught him, "Hey I got you there bro". Jason didn't say anything but gave a smile and became unconscious.

They woke up at the infirmary.

"Hey idiot, you awake", Jason asked.

"Yeah", Jason answered after looking around each other.

"Look at you, all covered with bandages", Flint laughed.

"Well you are nothing better, by the way the nurse told that we are trapped here for a couple of days, a lot of bones in your body have fractured.......she scanned you top to bottom with her eyes, that's her power", Jason told looking towards the window.

"That's a really cool power, but a couple of days, are you kidding me?, I don't want to stay here a minute longer, this place makes me sick. Want to sneak out of here?, Flint said with enthusiasm.

"Lets go.............".