Graduation

Such a soothing day it was. The day was perfect....it was neither too hot nor too cold, neither too sunny nor too cloudy . It was just the start of another year for everyone but for us it was the start of a new life........yes, we were graduating. Everyone was happy yet sad, afterall we knew that we will not attend the same lecture under the same roof anymore, nor will those time come back, our precious school life was ending but we will never regret anything 'coz we made the most out of it. We had a great time together........made many strong bonds and were together through every thick and thin situations.........yep our hearts were all connected. The school looked so beautiful as it was decorated to bid us farewell.......we were talking with each other......taking photos together, with the teachers. The strange thing was that I don't remember anyone saying goodbye, well neither did I. The principal was going to give us a farewell speech and so we were all gathering in the field where a stage was set up. I was watching the leaves fall from the big oak tree beside our school building and it occured to me that it felt like 14 years passed faster than the time within which 14 leaves could fall. It felt like any other day except the thing that we were all wearing a special graduation dress. I made tons of friends in these 14 years but there are these three crazy guys deserve special mention beacause meeting with them changed my life..............sometimes I wonder how could I have spent 14 years with this bunch of idiots. I was just thinking bout the idiotic things we did over the past 14 years that these guys called me......
"Hey we are gonna be late for the event, lets go."
"Hey come on Flint, you idiot, are you daydreaming or what?"
"Who cares lets leave him and go."
Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Flint.....Flint Parker.....and I will share my too much awesome 14 years with you.