Seungcheol never seems to lock his sliding door or closes it properly, which is strange because the male is rarely at home and he should close his doors properly before anyone tries to break into his house. But it's ridiculous enough for someone to climb over to the fifth floor of an apartment just to get something secretive from the inspector's home. But hey, it could happen. And Jihoon is that ridiculous someone who is about to jump onto Seungcheol's balcony on the fifth floor of an apartment.

It wasn't like it was that high (that's a lie, the fifth floor was extremely high), Jihoon told himself as he tries not to look down and think of a thousand possibilities how he could end up not reaching the other balcony and fall onto the ground, flat, followed by a news report of a man who jumped to death trying to chase after a cat. And Wonwoo better be plead guilty for this ridiculous shit.

A five minute pep talk for himself later, Jihoon holds onto the railings of his balcony, hoping that his legs would reach to the other side (which did, eventually, making him realize how close their houses actually were). He flung himself towards the balcony, letting the cold tiles of the balcony greet him with a sharp thud. Jihoon had never been this athletic in years.

Not wasting any time, he scrambles and swung the door open, stepping into the dark room as his hands flail around in the dark as he tries to find the light switch. He's stepped onto a few things and hopes they don't break, and when he finally gets to the door he finds the light switch situated right beside it, flicking it open. Only to meet a pair of eyes once he did.

The sound of a cat hissing, followed by the thud of Jihoon who fell to the ground with an extreme pain on the back of his head.

"Jihoon? What the fuck- are you okay?" Seungcheol quickly crouches down to look at the boy when he realized he had hit the boy too hard with his briefcase, assuming that it was a burglar. Seungcheol's heard the weird noises from his room minutes ago, ready to fight whoever the intruder was. Lee Jihoon was definitely not on the list. So was the cat.

Jihoon grimaces and makes another mental note to get an ice pack as soon as possible. Bounty who was on the bed darted towards Seungcheol, attacking the male who attempted to take a look at Jihoon's head.

"Now you want to do something good for me, huh," Jihoon rolls his eyes, pulling Bounty by the tail. Bounty scratched him again in the face,  on his left cheek right beside the corner of his lips. Jihoon was this close to throwing the cat off the balcony. This close.

"Care to explain?" Seungcheol seems terrified at the rowdy cat too, thinking twice about pulling it away from Jihoon.

"This is Bounty, Wonwoo told me to babysit it while he was out for a workshop for his history course." Jihoon explains, letting the british shorthair curl on his lap "I never agreed to take care of it anyway, Wonwoo just dropped it off here."

Seungcheol laughs, "And the reason why you broke into my apartment?"

"I wouldn't — if only he doesn't piss fucking everywhere," Jihoon grunts, patting Bounty's head "you don't want to see the damage done in my room because of this creature."

"It's just a cat, Jihoonie."

"Yeah. An evil one."

"I don't really know much about cats, but I do have heard of people saying that if it pisses somewhere, its marking it's territory." Seungcheol says, putting down his briefcase to join Jihoon in petting the cat. For some reason, Bounty seems tamer in Seungcheol's hands. This cat has it's standards.

"But is it really necessary for it to mark everything? They're my recording equipment for fuck's sake; I bought them with money." Jihoon tells the cat, sighing "you can't just buy it with piss."