Chapter 20: Captured And Sickness

Start from the beginning

*TIMESKIP*

One of the nearby assistants turned out to be a waterbender, how she ended up in the Fire Nation I don't know. She healed the burn leaving only a very faint scar behind. It's now nighttime and I believe everybody is sleeping until I hear M/N sit up breathing heavily. Another nightmare. I hear him get up and walk out of the hut. After a few minutes, I decide to get up and follow him. As I reach the porch of the hut I see him sitting at the end of the small dock outside our house. I'm guessing that he just couldn't sleep and came out here to relax. I turn around to head back to bed when I hear him puke. I look back to see him keeled over on his hands and knees throwing up over the side of the dock. Except... the liquid coming up seems to smooth... It's blood. I run up to him as it spills from his mouth again.

Korra: "M/N! What happened?" I say as I near him. He shakes his head and looks at me.

You: "I-I don't know." He says, puking again right after. I sling his arm over my shoulder and yell for everybody to come help me. Mako and I help him to the resort lobby and into a car. Although as we drive he continues puking over the side. He keeps gripping his right side. When we arrive at the hospital M/N seems to fight going inside.

Korra: "M/N! What the hell are you doing?"

You: "No hospitals." He says hoarsely.

Asami: "What?! What do you mean no hospitals? Your puking blood!"

You: "No." He says obviously out of breath.

Korra: "Ok then. Why don't you want to go?" I see him look down and mumble something. "What was that?"

You: "I hate needles ok! I hate needles, and hospitals have needles, doctors work in hospitals. So, I avoid doctors and hospitals." I look over to Asami and her expression is priceless, I could tell she didn't know whether to laugh or not because he's still is covered in blood.

Korra: "Ok that's not a good enough reason." I say as I try and drag him in, he doesn't budge.

You: "I refuse to go in there Korra." He says plainly.

Korra: "Ok." I say as I crack my knuckles. His eyes go wide as a laugh. "Guys. Get'em" Mako, Bolin, Asami and I all grab a body part. Mako and Bolin grab his legs while Asami and I grab his arms.

You: "Hey! Let me go! I'll use them if I have to!" he says referring to his claws.

Korra: "M/N, I know you won't do that because you love us too much to hurt us." I say smiling at him. He sighs in defeat and stops struggling. We get him inside, but as soon as he's laid onto the bed he tries to get away again. I see the nurse inject what I'm guessing is some kind of sleeping medicine in him, but, of course, it has no effect on him. I see another nurse inject another vial of the stuff into him. He slows down but is still able to run gingerly. I see a third nurse get him in the arm. He finally stops running around and leans against the wall.

Nurse: "Ok, give him the IV now." One of the nurses walks over to him but as soon as she gets close to him, his eyes open and he grabs her arm.

You: "Sorry, but no." I see all 3 nurse's eyes bulge out of their heads.

Nurse2: "What!? 2 injections can kill a person! How are you still awake?" I feel a little aggravated knowing that they injected 3 into him even though they knew 2 could kill him.

You: "If you touch me with that I'd have to kill you. And I'd hate to do that." The nurse nods and she helps him sit on the bed. "Hey guys." He says waving back while swaying back and forth on the bed. I hear Asami giggle as she waves back.

Korra: "Hey M/N. How ya doin'?" I ask him.

You: "I'd be better if you came up here with me." I hear everybody laugh. I hear M/N's slurred voice again. "Hey Korra are you blushing? If you think laying in bed with me is embarrassing what would you do if I told them about a few nights ago?" I hear them all start dying.