Chapter 18: The one year anniversary (6)

Start from the beginning

Hehehe, it's fun to tease him.

~*~

The banquet went off without a hitch.

... Actually, never mind. There were some problems...

For example, grandpa saw that Giotto and I were wearing matching rings (that did not include our engagement rings) and freaked out. He then proceeded to summon some scary indigo flames into his cane before preparing to pummel the Vongola Don. Of course, I pretended that I didn't see anything and had my back turned, feeding Ren a piece of chicken while I conversed with Dante.

G got into a big fight with Alba and started to shoot up the room, which I certainly did not since I had my back turn. ("My, did we get fireworks?" "Y-yes, Lady Soren.")

Lampo and Knuckle managed to get pissed drunk and already fainted. Daemon and Alaude were fighting and destroying half the room, but I didn't notice since I was gossiping with Elena. I did not see how the windows were damaged or when the curtains caught on fire.

As for Asari, well, he's Asari, so... I guess he was hanging out with Finne? Yeah. He's hanging out with Finne...

Needless to say, this Christmas was certainly memorable.

~*~

In mid January, I returned to the Corona mansion and retook my Donna position as Octavo. Nothing really exciting happen and I past the rest of winter and early spring fairly peacefully and quiet with the occasional visits from Elena and the Guardians.

And then it became a year since I came to this world.

Looking out the window I saw birds chirping and the blue skies of Italy. That reminds me, my wedding is coming up soon. On July 29, I will become Mrs. Vongola neè Corona, the Primo's Wife.

Eh, we'll see how it goes. Though, I wonder if I could ever get a divorce...?

I mean, Giotto's still kinda a dumbass, but he's mellowing out. Actually, today we're going on a date to celebrate our first anniversary after that night in which he climbed my balcony and was nearly murdered by my famiglia.

He still doesn't know that I know that Corona and Vongola are in the Mafia. See, a real dumbass. Oh well. I'll tell him when the time comes. Preferably a day before our wedding ceremony.

Anywho, since today was our date, I had gotten dressed into a light, spring outfit and pinned my hair together before letting the bottom flow down my shoulder. I must say, I really love these billowy sleeves.

 I must say, I really love these billowy sleeves