One Sentence Prompts

If you need a sentence to help you come up with a one-shot or story, you're in the right place!

--------------------

- "I don't hate you."

- The room was still, something was wrong.

- "Great. We've gone through plan A and plan B, what next?"

- He thought that she was the strangest one in the room, but he wanted to know so much more about her.

- "Okay, so we're in the middle of a jungle and we've run out of gas, and you're trying to tell me it could be worse?"

- She reclined against her beach towel and stared at the stars, listening to the waves crash against the shore.

- "I asked you out as a joke, so when you said 'yes' I really just had to go with it."

- In all reality, it wasn't a spider; it was a plastic  spider.

- "Bet."

- She looked at the moon and couldn't help but wish she was among the stars.

- "I'm giving you one more chance, do you understand?"

- He hated him, he no longer trusted the man he called his best friend; how could he be his friend if he made him pay this much Monopoly money?

- "I dare you."

- The party had become wild and she had let herself run wild too.

- "On a positive note, I got to spend my last dollar on a cheeseburger from McDonald's."

If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to leave a vote or comment, it will help my book reach a wider audience and shows your support <3 Much love!