Angst Prompts

Oooh, I'm so excited to write these. These are for when you need some angst in your story, hopefully at least one of these will give you some inspiration! Oh by the way, these are for your OTPs or your romantic interests ;)

--------------------

- "You never mattered to me."

- Person A finally builds up the courage and tells Person B their feelings for them, only to have Person B become disgusted and cut off their friendship.

- "What do you want me to say? Do you want me to lie and say I love you?"

- Person A has to cope with the sudden and horrific death of Person B, in their cold and empty apartment they used to share.

- "I thought you were dead! You can't just come back into my life after I've finally found someone who can make me as happy as you could!"

- Person A is over in war, only to be pulled aside by their commander and be told that their spouse, Person B, has died in an accident.

- "I don't know who you are anymore..."

- Person A has to watch as Person B falls in love with someone else.

- "I'm sorry, I never meant for this to happen."

- Person A and Person B get into a big argument about Person A spending more and more time with Person C.

- "Please wake up."

- Person A sacrifices themselves for Person B, and Person B has to live with that for the rest of their life.

- "You weren't there when I needed you most."

- Person A and Person B are being held by muggers, Person B is resisting and screaming as Person A is murdered.

- "Screw it, we're done. I can't deal with your drama anymore."

- Person A has been lying to Person B the entire time they've been together. A is a secret agent and they had to get close to B for information.

- "Don't you dare blame me!"

- Person A finds out that Person B has been cheating on them... and they were the "other person" in the relationship.

- "You're taking their side?"

- Person A has to watch as Person B is brutally tortured... and it was Person A's fault that B was dragged into the mess.

- "Please don't leave."

- Person A is fatally shot. Person C did it.

- "I regret it all."

- Person B begins to feel smothered in their relationship with Person A.

- "You mean so much to me. Please let me help you!"

- Person A helps Person B make B's crush jealous, succeeding in making B happy with their new relationship with C, but breaking their own heart in the process.

- "Just let go."

- Person A and Person B get into a heated argument, and B goes too far.

- "I used to love you."

- Person A has to go to Person B's funeral.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to leave a vote or comment, it will help my book reach a wider audience and shows your support <3 Much love!