Chapter : 3

*When Hell And Heaven Somehow Clashed, We Fell In Love.*

(Louis)

It was finally the next day. It feels as if I haven't seen Harry in ages, literally. I missed him like crazy.

It was around the time we usually meet up. Before I was about to leave I heard a knock on my door. I jumped and quickly closed the door to my closet. "Uhm c-come in." I tried not to sound like I was nervous.

"Louis, you in here?"

I sighed in relief. "Hey Eleanor. What is it?"

She stepped inside my room and closed the door. "Well I was trying to see if you wanted to hang out with me and the guys today? Maybe go mess with the newbies?" She evilly smiled.

I laughed. "As much as I adore torturing the newbies, I already had my fun with them yesterday, besides I have plans already." I told her impatiently tapping my foot.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Where are you going that's so important?"

I frowned and slightly rolled my eyes. "El, I don't have time for this alright? I'll see you guys later." I told her as I walked to the window. I stopped and turned back to her, "and don't mention that I left... to anyone." I last said then proceeded to escape from my window, leaving her curious I imagine. I didn't have time to explain anything to her, my man was waiting and I wasn't going to have him wait any longer.

***

I landed behind a building and put my jacket on, hiding my wings then I casually walked onto the sidewalk and to the park.

I looked around and saw him sitting on the ground by our tree. I silently snuck up behind him and slightly turned my powers on and touched his back.

He shivered and turned looking at me smiling. I slightly laughed at him and he pulled me down into his lap and kissed me.

I needed this. His presence. His touch. His love. His kiss.

We eventually pulled away and laughed but ignored the disgusted stares we got from mortals walking by. They don't know we'll blow this world up!

Harry looked in my eyes and swifted my hair to the side of my face. "You give me chills." He told me in a low voice.

"And you make me melt." I responded back to him kissing his hand.

We talked and laughed. He told me about how his dad is always forgetting he has fire powers but is an angel, and I tell him basically the same thing with my dad just that I have ice but I'm a Demon. It's different, and different is the best.

"Babe.. I kind of have a plan."

"Oh No! Harry we are not getting arrested in mortal world again! They still have wanted posters up for us saying they're looking for "the winged people." We can't do that again!" I say.

He shook his head. "No not that! I'm saying I have a plan to make our fathers mad and get this war over with." He said.

"W-what!? Haz I understand you're ready to be together but is it really that drastic at this moment!" I shout slightly confused.

"My mother is homophobic."

"No shit Harry! Your mother is the wife of GOD! According to 70% of the mortals same sex love is strictly prohibited! What does that have to do with anything?" I say to him.

"Exactly! Prohibited. But after the war all rules are over Louis. We can finally be free... Together." He softly says and grabs my hand.

The tingle I feel through my fingers as he squeezes his hand in mine makes me want to fall apart in his arms. I know he has good intention and it would be absolutely amazing if me and him could just be...here just ourselves and not worry about anything. I finally smile after all my thoughts and kiss him then ask what the plan is.