Chapter : 7

*When Hell And Heaven Somehow Clashed, We Fell In Love.*

(Louis POV)

We all flew in the same direction. Through all the terror surrounding us and finally left the clouds. When we looked down and saw how badly damaged the Earth was we were in utter shock.

Once we gently landed on the grounds of Earth we looked around. Human bones, fire, ice, enchanting, magic, deadly fumes, blood. It was truly the end of the world.

"Come on. We have to find Harry." I said flying away and they followed me.

We searched everywhere. We didn't hear a sound, we didn't see a soul. I didn't even see my dad and God fighting anywhere. It was just..quiet.

"Where would Harry be?" Liam questioned.

"Well there is still just a slight bit of memory left deep into his mind. Louis, where would he go automatically without thinking on Earth?" Eleanor asked me.

I stood there and thought for a minute and realized where he is. Without a word I flew away and they followed me close behind.

"Louis, why would Harry be at a park?" Zayn asked.

I walked over to our tree and rubbed it gently. Glad it's not as damaged as the other trees or as anything else around us. "This is me and Harrys tree. If he remembers anything it should be this tree." I told them. Next thing we knew a fire bolt blasted in-between us throwing us all off balance. I looked up and saw Harry holding his burning hand in our direction.

"Hey over there!" We turned and saw a group of guards on their way to come fight us.

"We'll handle them. You take care of Harry and save the world." Eleanor told me. They all nodded then flew away to go fight.

Since Armageddon has already started everyone on Earth is dead and their souls have nowhere to go. Once the war is over the Earth is restored and everyone gets their lives back with no rememberce of what happened. This only happens because this all started early, the end of the world isn't for another ten years, but since me and Harry made it start early the world gets another chance. However, the Angels and Demons that lost their lives in this battle will not come back. If I can't beat Harry and we get our dads to stop the Earth will not come back at all. This is a lot on my shoulders right now.

I turned to Harry and sighed deeply before walking towards him.

"Why are you following me!?" He shouted.

"Because you need to remember who you are." I simply said.

He threw a fire ball to the side that blew up a near by building. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not afraid of you." I said.

He threw a bigger fire ball to a taller building crushing it instantly. I chuckled a little bit and floated in the air with him. "Look Harry I'm not fighting with you- woah!" A fire bolt flew right for my face but I ducked.

I looked back at him a popped my neck to relax my tense muscles. "Harry...now I'm loosing my patience-" He threw another power at me and I dodged it again just barley this time.

"Fight me." He said sternly.

"Listen to me. I don't want this to end with a-" he threw another fire bolt that struck me on my left eye. I flew backwards in shock but my shock quickly had a reflex and I threw a freezer shot back at him and it struck him in his right eye.

When I saw him fly backwards into the ground I quickly turned my powers off and gasped. I flew to his side. "Harry are you okay? I'm so sorry I-" Before I could finish checking on him he smacked me in my mouth and then I fell backwards.