Chapter 14 | Forgotten

°Aneko's POV°

New determination flash launch into their faces, my smirk slightly flattered as I realized both Naruto and Sasuke was falling for exactly what Kakashi wanted.

How easy to manipulate. I thought as I  scoffed.

I sighed as I  jumped down, perfectly catching my footing and lands next to Kakashi.

He was completely unfazed of my sudden appearance.

I made myself comfortable at the base of a tree and begins my amusement.

I watched Naruto's poor chakra control as he continually slips down from the trees and falls in a idiotic form.

My yellow calculating eyes turns towards Sasuke, who seems a bit more relax but still tenses from what Kakashi said.

His charka balance was awful, Sasuke has too much charka buildup at his feet. Resulting in a destroyed tree.

I sighed, Here I thought I was bad at charka control and balance, they are far worse.

"What do you think?" A deep voice said next to me. I looked up to see Kakashi standing next to me, staring at them.

"Naruto has horrible charka control, and Sasuke has awful charka balance." I said blandly, "But, Sakura has skill in both charka balance and control."

Kakashi nodded for me to continue, as my yellow eyes darted towards Sakura, who was encouraging her male teammates.

"Sakura lacks the determination that both Naruto and Sasuke has. The determination of fighting in the front lines, she is much better off as a supporter." I said, as I watch the three of them group up.

"In what ways as a supporter you might say?" Kakashi asked, pulling out his book despite his crutches.

"A healer."

•-•

Kakashi has ordered me and Sakura to guard Tazuna as he continued his building of the bridge.

Sakura often helped them and brought them food and water, she sparked many conversations with the other builders.

Tazuna smiled gently as he watched the pink-haired laugh at another joke by the builders.

"Haruno-san," I said, she turned, her green eyes widening to see me calling her over.

She smiled brightly as she ran her way over, "Yes, Aneko?" Sakura said, clasping her hands behind her back.

"Tazuna said we are going back soon to eat dinner and calling it a day, Haruno-san." I said, picking up my small bag of weapons.

"Oh ok, I understand," Sakura said, unclasping her hands and became to grab her things as well.

At the house, Sakura stayed in the kitchen to help Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter.

I went to the room, a sigh of exhaustion escaped my mouth as my kekkei genkai turned off.

My golden yellow flickered to the cold purple ones.

I began sharpening my weapons and cleaning Zora despite the fact that there was nothing on her.

"Dinner is ready!" A voice yelled, I flashed on my kekkei genkai.

As I made my way to the table, Kakashi looked completely bored while reading his book and Sakura looked around nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down on the seat next to her.

Her emerald eyes widen, When did Aneko start caring about me? Sakura's thoughts asked.