Chapter 6

I'm not even going to give an excuse to why I didn't update. But I am a lazy piece of garbage so...yeah! Thank you to the people who waited for this update!
Nayuki's POV
"Wake up."

Poke

"Wake up."

Poke

Poke

Poke

Pok-"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Kakashi sensei jolted up from his futon.

"I'm bored. When can we start training?" I say in a monotone voice.

He deadpanned," That is all you woke me up for?!"

"Yeah....oh and you are all better apparently so GET UP AND LET'S START TRAINING!!" I yelled while prancing around like a madwoman.

Then Sasuke walked in and grabbed the collar of my shirt and practically yanked me to the ground.

"What the heck?" I yelped in surprise. 

"Hn, dobe he is trying to tell us something." He gestured to Kakashi-sensei.

"Oh oops." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

Kakashi sensei mushroom sighed,"Go get Naruto then I'll tell you guys."

I went to get my brother and we were all sitting on the ground in front of Kakashi-sensei.

He looked in very deep thought and then asked us," Did the Anbu black opps take Zabuza's body with him?"

Sasuke looked like he was thinking really hard," Aren't the Anbu supposed to dispose of the body at the place of the death?" He questioned

"Well maybe he would rather do it in a secured spot rather than in the open?" I blurted out

"I don't think so, I think that the boy was working with Zabuza." Kakashi started

"The boy also killed the Zabuza with a needle-tebayo! He is stronger than me-tebayo!" My brother announced

"See that's the thing, you can't kill someone with senbon needles." Kakashi said thoughtfully

"But you can put someone in a near death trance if you hit the right pressure point." Sasuke mentioned.

"Then Zabuza is still alive!" I concluded

We heard a voice from the door,"Aren't you overthinking this?" Tazuna questioned us.

"When you are a ninja you have to think  about every scenario. There is a chance for anything to happen." Kakashi-sensei replied smartly.

"Whatever, you can't defeat Gato!" We heard a small voice outside our door. In the hallway was a child with green overalls and an odd hat that looked like a lamp.

Tazuna chuckled "Grandpa!" The kid yelled and went to hug him.

Tsunami (Inari's mom) scolded the kid," Inari! That is not how you treat the ninja that brought your grandpa back!"

Tazuna just chuckled. "It's ok, I'm rude to them too."

"Well we will defeat Gato or chocolate or whatever his name is-tebayo!" Naruto said

Where did he even get the name chocolate from? I sweatdropped

"Soooooooo....... let's go train now!" I said to Kakashi-sensei.