Chapter 3

Nayuki's POV
As I got up, I saw that I was up so early that the sun wasn't even up yet and so I went to get ready.  I left my hair down and it is kinda long so it goes down to my lower back.  I was making breakfast which was chocolate chip pancakes. (Mmm pancakes😍) When Naruto came into the kitchen. While rubbing his eyes he asked, "Ne Imouto, what are you doing? Kakashi-sensei said not to eat breakfast."
I just stared at him and then looked at my pancakes and responded, "I don't care what he says. I like eating and he is not stopping me from eating this! Dattebane!"
(A/N I'm adding that now so......yeah! Believe it!"😅)
I grabbed a pancake and stuffed it into my mouth. I could feel the sweet flavor on my tongue.  I had a smile on my face with heart eyes as I ate more pancakes.
"Want any?" I questioned Naruto.
"No, I'm going to listen to sensei and not eat breakfast like he said." He concluded.
"Ok then, more for me!" I exclaimed happily as I stuffed more pancakes in my mouth.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡To the training grounds♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I saw Sakura trying to flirt with Sasuke but failing miserably as he just ignored her and looked away.
Since I was tired I sat in front of Sasuke and laid my head in his lap going to sleep.  Sakura looked like she wanted to kill me but I didn't care.
Sasuke's POV
She looks so cute when she is sleeping. He thinks while stroking Nayuki's hair.
Her hair is so soft. I sigh softly as a certain pink-haired kuniochi glaring at Nayuki.
Sakura's POV
Why does she always all of my Sasuke-kun's attention? She is just a stupid wannabe that wants all of Sasuke-kun's attentiom. She is just a monster like her brother. Ugh I can't believe she is on my team. I just have to make her look bad so Sasuke won't like her anymore. Yeah I'll sabotage her.
Nayuki's POV
I fell alseep peacfully to Sasuke stroking my hair. But then I was uncomfortable from laying on the ground so I sat between his legs and cuddled into his chest breathing in his scent before falling asleep again. Not knowing Sasuke was blushing and Sakura was fuming.
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎Smol time skip◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
I woke up to someone gently shaking me awake and it was Sasuke. I saw Kakashi waving at us.
"Oh sorry, I fell asleep." I said while rubbing my eyes.
Everyone's POV (even Sakura)
So kawaii! Everyone thought when they saw the adorable girl rubbing her eyes.
Nayuki's POV (I'm so sorry for all the POV changes)
Kakashi explained the test and Sakura asked if we could use weapons and he said yeah.
"How will you be able to dodge our weapons if you can't even dodge a chalkboard eraser?" Naruto asked while laughing.
"Ignore the class clowns. They are usually the weakest. I'm setting an alarm to go off at twelve. Ok we are going to start in.........3-"
Naruto was mad so he ran at Kakashi-sensei with a kunai and he simply dodged it.
"I didn't say start yet but I am starting to like you all more." Kakashi complimented us. "Anyway 3.......2........1......GO!"
Sasuke, Sakura, and I quickly ran into the forest while Naruto stayed in the middle.
Baka I thought while sweatdropping.
"You know, you are a little weird compared to the others." Kakashi said while sweat dropping.
"The only thing weird is your haircut!" Naruto exclaimed while Kakashi sweat dropped again.
"Taijutsu, the art of fighting." Kakashi said while grabbing a book out of his ninja pouch.
I thought there were no weapons in taijutsu. I thought.
He pulled out an orange book from his pouch and its title Icha Icha Paradise.
Well I guess our sensei is a pervert I thought while sweat dropping.
I zoned out while they were fighting and I snapped out of it once I heard Kakashi say,"Hidden leaf secret taijutsu Thousand Years of Pain!"
And he stuck his fingers up Naruto's butt. Naruto went flying into a river holding his butt.
Seriously? That's an actual thing?!
Wait if the point of this excercise is to get a bell and in a squad there is four people total but in our case five and if he fails one of us then it won't be equal. The answer is team work! I thought excitedly. I need to go see if anyone wants to work together. 
I saw Naruto hanging from a rope in a tree so I went to go ask him.
"Hey Onii-chan!" I said while throwing a kunai to cut the rope and he fell so I caught him bridal style and put him down.
"The point of the test is teamwork! Can we work together?" I asked him excitedly.
"Sorry Imouto, but I need to be able to do this by myself in order to become Hokage. When I get the bells I'll give ont to you though." Naruto told me.
"Ok then. Good luck." I say while I sigh. "Well, it's time to go look for Sakura and ask her."
I found Sakura in a genjutsu so I went to her, put two fingers on her forehead and said,"Release!"
She woke up and looked around for something.
"Hey Sakura-chan, do you want to work together to get the bells?" I asked her with a smile.
"Never! I would never work with a monster like you!  She said emphasizing the word monster. "I'm going to look for my Sasuke-kun now!"
Monster? That brought back some horrible memories.