Chapter 4

Oh my gosh I am so sorry about the long wait! I was really busy doing things. Sadly this chapter isn't very long but I will keep trying to update regularly again.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!

Also thanks to ayakakelly and ElectricAquaflame for commenting and voting! Thank you!

On a side note I love the video! It's so cute! (≧∀≦)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Nayuki's POV

I woke up but I felt something warm on my waist.

It's probably Sasuke. I sighed

"Sasuke, wake up." I whispered to him as I try to slowly remove his hand from my waist.

He groans and his eyes snap open and his face is covered in red from the position we were in. My face was buried in his chest and he was holding my waist.

"Oh sorry." He takes his arm off me and jumps out of the bed in shock.

"It's fine." I giggled at his flustered expression.

"Well, I'm going to cook some breakfast. What do you want?" I said while getting out of bed.

"Hm, I don't know. You can make anything. Because your food is delicious." Sasuke muttered the last part with a light blush on his face.

"Okay~" I sang. "And I heard the last part!" I yelled while running to the kitchen.

I finally decided the make ramen for me and tomato onigiri for Sasuke. I also decided to make lunch for the rest of my team. So I made some bento boxes.  Sasuke came into the kitchen with his hair still wet and hanging from his face from the shower he just took.

Dang, he looks good right now. I thought. Man, I wish it could be like this all the time. Just me and Sasuke.
But if I tell him that I like him, he will treat me like his fangirls and not care about me anymore. I thought sadly.

Sasuke's POV

I wish it could be like this all the time.

Wait am I in love with my best friend? I questioned myself.

I pushed the thought away.

I can't be in love. I need to get stronger to kill Itachi.

But I could forget about revenge and protect my best friend.

We could be together like this all the time.

I'll get stronger for her then.

Nayuki's POV

Am I in love with my best friend?

I can't resist the fact that he is hot as hell.

I can't love him, no! He will push me away like everyone else though.

Sasuke snapped me out of my thoughts by saying,"Let's go get ready for the mission."

Time Skip brought to you by Tamaki's emo corner >~<

"Sasuke at point A."
"Nayuki at point B."
. . .
"Naruto at point C dattebayo!"

"You're slow Naruto. So what is your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked.

"Five meters, and remind me again why we have to do these stupid missions?" I asked.

"Because." Kakashi answered vaguely.